This week, I realized how this game has turn to a solo game (or verry select grouping). Don't get me wrong this is not a rant, but just a confirmation of good thing that have bee lost and for people returning into the game , they must know.

Two old friends and ex-guildies return to the game after along abscence. And not thinking ahead, I say let's go hunt. With what I had to realized later would be a desastrous groupping, resulting inloosing good xp and adding DP for nothing.Yeap a bad grouping (rating 124, 90 and 69). Took me a while 2 death of the player with rating of 69, to warn them about the GROUP NERF rules that all mobs will gang up on the smallest characters in the group. We adjusted the tactics and were managing to keep him alive. Then the second thing I forgot was that the fact that the rating 124 would not get xp for the level 60-70 mobs, that meant that the two low level character would not get any xp either.

No mather what; it wasa long time since we went hunted toguetther, we decided to go hunt for fun (no xp) and picking on less target at the same time so we could keep them buzy at us and we could keep the low man alive.

I know I ranted about Tulga killing guild life with the GROUP NERF, but what I just want to remind people thinking of comming back to the game ... Be carefull, the hunt game has change, no more fun group where the tank be in front and the lower support class be in the back doing what they trained best ..keeping the tank alive and helping with general damage or buffs.

Talking with my friend and guildies, it made me realized why I choose to level a figthing class (in my case guardian), it was because as a healer/spirit's (a support class combination) I was useless and was not surviving the attack of mobs. Now if you want tobe successfull in hunt you need super duper protection or the ability to stun the mobs be fore it stun's you.

This is not a rant, but a sad wakeup call; The hunt has lost is initial appeal and fun.
>> The hunt was a social event's.