Thread: Questions about this years Fall Festival plot decorations

Default Questions about this years Fall Festival plot decorations

Was it intentional to give this years decorations a skill minimum and maximum efficiency (600-1475) with a 3:1 to 2:1 ratio?

Also, was it intentioned that Stoneworking be used on the gravestones and Woodworking on the coffins?

While I like these decorations and am willing to build them, it seems silly, not to mention is inconsistant, to have such reqs for plot decorations. 2-300 obsidian bricks for a large gravestone just seems excessive when 100 would suffice.

It also begs the question if this is going to become the norm? If so, what was the point in giving us the ingenuity skill again? The addition of this skill for use with decorations led me to believe that this is the skill that would be used for decorations from then on out. If that is not true then the skill really is just extraneous and should be removed and the other festival decorations resorted to work off existing skills.

Have I mentioned how much inconsistency bugs me? ;)

Default Re: Questions about this years Fall Festival plot decorations

Still curious about this issue and would also like to add that the Fall Harvest Decoration: Small Gravestone has an extraneously expanded footprint making it much larger to place than the Fall Harvest Decoration: Medium Gravestone.

Thread Information