Thread: I Hope Your Out There

Eckho

Default I Hope Your Out There

Id like to start playing Hz and am looking for a guild. Looking for a friendly guild with mature (21 and over) players. Who have a crafter and warriors and mages. A guild that is organized and likes to hunt together and plays the game alot. When I get involved in a game Im on every day and become addicted lol. What I would play in Hz is a female warrior. What race...I dont no yet, I was hoping someone here could help me. I want to be brutally strong yet agile enough to be fast. So what race would that be? So is there a guild out there like this?
    I have played The Sims , then UO for 2+ years, LineageII for a year. I beta tested The Sims and Wish. Ive been out of gaming for a year but want to come back cause I miss it. I am an older player. Anyone out there?

Default Re: I Hope Your Out There

Since you appear to play in US and I'm on Unity, can't help with the guidl question. However, I can tell you about race/class choices.

Unlike in some games, in Horizons your stat progress is based alone on classes you level. Your choice of race determines the two racial abilities you get, and the starting statistics. From there on it is all about gaining levels, spending training points and perhaps teching your gear with stats boosts. Highest starting stat is 80, and you can get over one thousand by level 100, so in latter levels race doesn't mean much. About being fast, your attack speed is determined by the weapon you wield and there's only some things that can change it: spells and certain abilities - and if you're lucky enough you might to loot a good blighted item that has a boost to attack speed. Dexterity contributes to accuracy and evasion, and boosts certain skills.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Welcome to Istaria. Which server are you going to play on? [:D]
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Eckho

I am currently playing on Chaos. Why?[:D] Ive got a dwarf female warrior right now. Im hoping that she's ganna kick a**.

Yardbird

Hail and Ale welcome to Istaria ... being a dwarf is a great experance any question fire away .. (pst Order ismore fun) if ya find ye self on order look me up or any Scion ....

*passes a mug of strong ale*

Eckho

*takes the mug, slobers it down quickly gives a harty laugh while wiping her mouth*

Thread Information