Hi Diary!

I am Roarshack, Flsssssh?s younger (and better!) sibling. I have not done the adventuring he has, but perhaps after the trials of becoming an ancient, Flsssssh will let me come out a bit more. He told me there are many wondrous things in the world, but there are many dangers as well.

He said there are other worlds, known as Order and Chaos! Dimensions that parallel our own, but inhabited by others. That dragons and naka-duskel live there as well. We cannot touch them, yet we can communicate with those that live there through ?forums.? I do not understand these wondrous things yet, but I know I will as I become older. Flsssssh tells me of ?poly ticks? both between dragons and to the naka-duskel. I already know of the story of the Lunus and the Helian. Flsssssh has just told me of the story that Hethsa recited of her and her mate in his ancient trials. It saddens me to hear that Hethsa can?t find Gunnar. Flsssssh explained to me that the story has a moral, a hidden lesson inside it. The moral of Hethsa and Gunnar is that strength and power complement each other. Each is strong, but together they are even stronger. Lunus and Helian represent strength and power. When they work together, the result is far more powerful than either one could ever hope to be.

The naka-duskal are sometimes referred to as the ?lesser races.? True, they may be smaller than us, but to equate power to size would be folly. The item Ellean brought back from the void was small, yet it stopped the enemies at Tazoon. Dragons have strength and power, naka-duskal have different strengths and powers. I wonder if there is a moral here as well?

<Yawn> so much for a young dragon to think about! I hope Flsssssh goes to New Trismus and breathes on some chickens for dinner. I?m getting hungry?