Thread: Some Info on Pure Warrior Class

Eckho

Default Some Info on Pure Warrior Class

My recommendation would be a Paladin. 20 levels of warrior and 15 levels of cleric.

Why paladin? Because they have strong armour use, health, strength, and melee weapon gains as well as the cleric's life (healing/resurrection spells) and augmentation (buffing spells), but magic has not really been a majour thing for my paladin.

Another good option would be spearman. Majour gains in one-hand pierce, shield, and armour use, as well as health and decent gains in strength and dexterity. Add this to a good number of offensive abilities and debuffs, and this is a natural choice for tanking.

Berserker is another good magic-free tank. Massive two-hand slash, evasion, and armour use gains, with health gains equal to any other warrior class and the highest strength gains of any class, added to the huge-damage of the abilities and weapons (axe or two-handed sword) mean berserkers can cause more damage than, perhaps, any other class of their level. Bad side is that they cannot quite take the beating that a spearman, paladin, or even a pure warrior can.

Or, you could always simply stay a warrior. Strong gain in shield, all melee, and armour use, as well as evasion. Health and strength gains are among the highest among the classes.

Eckho

Default Re: Some Info on Pure Warrior Class

Yea Im thinking Beserker or Paladin for mine.

Default Re: Some Info on Pure Warrior Class

I found that after picking up 45-46 lvls of cleric, being an actual warrior is not too terribly bad, but if you want a damage machine that can do some other things.. I have seen some very good results from the Reaver class. Most classes though I would not go any less then about 40 in cleric or Healer, (perhaps Pally can be put here too) as well as lvling up your primary class. Mainly because of the ability to utilize several of the healing spells that you can use as a cleric/healer
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

Thread Information