Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tricut Gems

Default Re: Tricut Gems

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoniade
    How to make it fun?
    Cut the ressource requirement by 4.
    Allow player to customize their room, thus requiring more work over time.

Build a plain lair with basic storage and no waterfall.
    Add a water fall later for X more ressource.
    Add more storage upgrade for Y more ressource.
    Change storage type for Z more ressource.

Stuff like that.

Right now. It's dig dig dig. Make a hole. Dig dig dig. Make another hole. Nothing customizable, nothing to build that is decoration.
    Off course I havent been doing anything else then T1 on NT so I havent really got to the "hard" part yet, but I would be a happy dragon if the 2:1 placing ratio gets canned when I am above optimal skill...
    I craft 70 Imb. bronze bars and only place 35 of them...
    Personaly that gives me the feeling I am a massive NOOB for wasting 50% of these materials that takes me a long time to craft even on NT...
    Dont even wanna know yet how T2 is gonna be...
    But I will once I finished the T1 resource requirement for my T2 Lunus Hall...

Cutting the resource requirement by 4 is unnecessary unless you also mean the various crafting ratio's... 15:1 for the skill 1, 200, 400, 600, ect... and 20:1 for the 100, 300, 500, ect...
    10:1 for low skill and 15:1 for high skill would be a large improvement when combined with a change in placing ratio...

I like the updating idea btw...
    I want it now and it would allow for a temp. lowering of resource requirement...

Ow yeah and if the bipeds scream punish them with a total requirement change for their plot buildings... [:P]
    make buildings unusable untill the additional stuff has been added... [:P]
    They will probably be changed as well anyway... In the very distant future... [;)]
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

One thing that hasn't been touched on yet I think is that there is a change sitting on Blight coming our way that will make Lattices require a Crystal Shaper instead of a Gem Cutter. That's a huge deal because now it means that you have to drag the gems to a shaper instead of dragging the crystals to the gem field. Honestly I'm thinking that the Crystal shaper has to go. It's the oddmachine out especially when we use all the other 'normal' machines for processing everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycaunoss
    One thing that hasn't been touched on yet I think is that there is a change sitting on Blight coming our way that will make Lattices require a Crystal Shaper instead of a Gem Cutter. That's a huge deal because now it means that you have to drag the gems to a shaper instead of dragging the crystals to the gem field. Honestly I'm thinking that the Crystal shaper has to go. It's the oddmachine out especially when we use all the other 'normal' machines for processing everything else.
    I agree. The crystal shaper is a machine that is not in proper placement in the world, why require it for the final form? Either leave the Lattices as is, requiring a Gem Cutter, or Add the Crystal Shaping Machine to the Gemworking Huts, since that is the only thing currently in place that it would make sense to have them in, unless they are going to add in destroyed lairs near all the crystal fields so we have machines near the lower tier resources.
    I've seen resource fields up to Tier 3, and for every single resource type, excluding crystals, there are at least 1 to 3 fields of each tier that have the tools for working them near by. Leave the Latices alone, or Add a Crystal Worker near the Crystal Fields.

in my opinion Tricut gems are needed to much. May be you could cut down the Number a luttle bit, may be like other ressources you need 15 to make a lattice. Or cut down the Lattice number you need for the Things.
    For me Tricut gems are the biggest reason to stop laircrafting on my own Lair and start building houses for other People with my other char instead.
    Kharuum / Caramia Unity
    Whenever an Optimist sees a ligth which isnt really there, there allways is an pesimist who blows it out.
    Giovanni Guareschi

safaia

If you don't like lairshaping, let others do the work for you ;P
    Building a Lair is as time consuming as building a Plot. My Plot isn't finished after 1/2 year of constant work. You dragons whine after only 3 months.

Saf, my main character is a dwarf with varying levels of all five construction classes, and with him I built out his 60x60 guild plot with a Tier IV guildhall, Tier IV smithy, Tier IV dwarven shop, 4 Tier III silos, and a number of trees and hedges. Though I had some good help from mates on the guildhall, I'll wager that I constructed over 80% of the plot structures all on my lonesome.

So trust me when I say that lairbuilding is just a WHOLE lot more difficult, tedious and time-consuming than plot building. Been there, done both of them, got the T-shirts.
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Loacalea

Lair are much bigger then 60x60.
    I help alittle with lair contruction and it seem very easly building the corridor.
    Of courser chambers will take time however with the ability of flight they can get alot of supply in a sort time.

The requirments to build chambers is just plain silly..my m8 told me they were thinking of upping the storage cap on a T1 storage but imo it doesnt sort the problem u still need to doss about for hours doin hundreds of lattice and stuff for so little reward..a biped T1 silo required 100 units in all to finish no lets give dragon storage the same and make em a bit smaller u cant do much wen they take up the lvl below

Loacalea

Dragon siloshould carry alot more then a bip does thats doesn't meen the supply are off.
    They should atleast be triple then a bip silo.
    A dragon T1 silo is one floornot 2.
    The T4 Dragon Silo is 2 floor.

T2 dragon silos take up 2 floors as well. Even so dragon silos need more materials. The question is why? a T2 storage requires the same amount of units as a T1 does..and atm all the flowstones and lattice etc are really annoying to do because of runing around for lodestones..it woz ok to begin with but now its just become annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Doombreak
    T2 dragon silos take up 2 floors as well. Even so dragon silos need more materials. The question is why? a T2 storage requires the same amount of units as a T1 does..and atm all the flowstones and lattice etc are really annoying to do because of runing around for lodestones..it woz ok to begin with but now its just become annoying
    Tier 5 Silo take 6 more space than a Tier 1, and a Tier 6, 9 times; while a normal plot silo take the same space no matter which Tier. As a result, those storage room are 6 to 9 less efficient than the same Plot silo too.

I've heard though that they are going to increase the capacity of higher tier of silo.
    That's great news... If they don't increase Tier 5 by only 3000 capacity. Size versus capacity, a Tier 5 should be carrying like 400'000 in bulk rathr than the current 68'000.
    Dragon Lairs: Istaria's ghetto

Thread Information