Thread: Mithril Sunscope buggy?!

Default Mithril Sunscope buggy?!

(From Unity:)
    In the Description of the Sunscope stands: "consumes: 1" <-- the T5 recharge cell is missing
    and so, if you try to recharge it you got telled: "You need 1 to recharge" (or so)
    Seems there got something lost. Maybe changed ID's for the T5 recharge cell and forgot to update the ID's in this one??

Default Re: Mithril Sunscope buggy?!

I have not had any issues with the sunscopes on my characters, and have been through multiple recharges. Several folks I know use them as well, and I have heard no issues from any of them.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Default Re: Mithril Sunscope buggy?!

I've also got the incomplete reference describing what is needed to recharge a mithril sunscope however having a tier V recharge cell in my backpack when the mithril sunscope requires a recharge works fine. This is on Unity, so I figure there must be something else stopping you being able to recharge the sunscope Chaldor. Hope the problem doesn't persist for long, maybe it's related to the general problems Unity has been suffering from since the last maintenance downtime, though for what it's worth I recharged my mithril sunscope four days ago.

Thread Information