Thread: Feedback about an area: Sslanis Basin

mbaucco

Default Feedback about an area: Sslanis Basin

Hello,

Here are some area specific concerns I have, hopefully formatted as per Rawdge's new post:

1. Skeleton spawns on the road from Sslanis to Parsinia: They simply spawn so fast that it is almost impossible to get anywhere. They also spawn right on the road, making escape even more difficult.

2. Grulet and Gruok spawns are also too fast, pretty much the same as the skellies. The Grulets especially need their spawn reduced and fewer of them should spawn on the road.

I haven't really been able to get too far past these areas so I am not sure about some of the other spawns yet.

Thanks!
    Matt

Default Re: Feedback about an area: Sslanis Basin

This is a problem with almost all monsters roaming Lesser Aradoth butespecially with all Undead, Spiders, Wolves, Gruoks, Sand Pygmies andSand Ogres spawning in small areas. Sandbeetles as well but they have no aggro so it doesn't matter and usuallyis even appreciated.

You can still hunt those by pulling single mobs from the spawn area but I've quite some reservations about that because that's not the way for new players to learn how to fight. There's no room left for strategy and tactics for even with a group youcannot take the fight intoa spawn area and survive. There's no glory and it doesn't matter if you break through toa dangerousghost bloodmage for example and manage to kill him, since he immediately respawns just a few steps away.

Would be nice to see that fixed.

- Narkano

Default Re: Feedback about an area: Sslanis Basin

Also, I think the fact you lose road bonus when something aggros you is kinda stupid. I mean... um....I assume you get road bonus because the road is nice, firm, flat, and straight, and an optimal surface to run on, right? You can run faster on road than grass, because of the sheer properties of a paved road, right?

So... um.... why again does this fact change when a monster decides to start attacking you? If anything, I would be running -faster-! Please change it back to the way it was when I first started playing the game, OR, how about this? Make it so that mobs that don't give you experience do not aggro you unless you attack them first. It sucks when you have 50 freaking miles to walk, and you keep losing road bonus over and over again becuase of these pathetic weaklings who couldn't hurt you even if you go AFK in a pack of them for an hour....

--Dhalin

Thread Information