Thread: Feedback about Demon weapons - Valkor weapons

Default Feedback about Demon weapons - Valkor weapons

I would suggest not only for all the demon weapons, valkor weapons, regal weapons, dryad event weapons,etc. that the +20 power etc. that they currently have be adjusted to equal or exceed the amount that a weapon crystal would give (Of the same tier).

Example: Demon Claw
    has these stat bonuses on it:
    +30 Strength
    +30 Tooth&claw

these numbers match what a t6 tech would give the weapon assuming we crafted one, but are only about half what a socketed weapon with a t6 stat/ability crystal would give. A tier 4 stat crystal is +45 Strength, Tier 5 would be +55, tier 6: +65

Since that is somewhere between a tier 5 and tier 6 weapon, it should have between
    +55 Strength, +55 Tooth&Claw and +65 Strength, +65 Tooth&Claw

Substitue the appropriate stat/skill on the other items like Bloodbow, Demon Flurry, Demon Axe, Mace of Divine Intervention, etc.
    Last edited by Guaran; April 13th, 2006 at 01:40 PM.

Default Re: Feedback about Demon weapons - Valkor weapons

The Zealots +100HP and +15 lifecould b improved on slightly a dark jade wepaon xstal which is lvl60 would just hit on the mark on of HP bonus but the zealot is a lvl90 weapon...

Demongii could also have a high rate of absorbing say about 7 - 15% of damage done is given back 3 - 10hp per hit isnt a lot rele since the mobs will prob take off about 200 per blow

I strongly disagree.

Those special weapons generally trade a somewhat higher damage and a special effect with a somewhat lower bonus to stats/skills than a wellcrafted weapon with techs and crystalswould beable to grant.

I strongly suggest itto be left thatway since else these special weapons become significantly better than the best crafted weapons with the result of making crafting useless. You've got the same situation with WoW where you have a nice if not too well made crafting system.Crafting with WoW nonetheless is very unpopular since dropped equipment is better most of the time and the mobs dropping that gear being heavily camped all around the clock. I would not like to see that happen with Horizons as well especially not if unique dropsmightsome day be expanded to other kinds ofequipmentsuch as armor and jewelry for example.

- Narkano

They are rare weapons for 1

They are not better than crafted.

They should at least equal crafted. They don't.

For the effort it takes to obtain them, there's still going to be plenty of market for crafted weapons.

I think I understand what you are saying, but I stand by the suggestion that a weapon crystal's values should be the guidlines.

Thread Information