Okay... this will be yet another attempt of mine to point this flaw out, since Rawdge has asked us to put Suggestions in this format, I will try reposting it again, for those of you who may not have seen the earlier ones (that and I kinda touched on this in Rants too).

My points about mobs:

A). One of the biggest, hands-down, flaws in the game is how Mobs do not immediately "spawn" Client-Side. I assume this is a Client-Side issue, anyways. We've all seen it before. You are travelling the Countryside, or wherever it is you are, with the intent of camping some quest mob, or some mob you want to hunt. You arrive at camp, a camp you have fought this type of mob before. You bring the map up, you see no one in the vincinity, and you proceed to wait.

Looking around, you see nothing. Just empty landscape as far as the eye can see. You wait some more, still, nothing but empty landscape. I've waited up to 15 minutes once, to Still not see Any mobs at all.

This has two effects:

1). It kills unsuspecting players. If you're walking through a dangerous area, spamming your /sne hotkey, and seeing nothing, you relax a little. You continue to adventure, looking for some quest mob you never camped before. Then, before you know it, WHAM. A multitude of mobs have just spawned around you. Wouldn't you know it, they happen to be aggressive. You gasp and say "Oh no!" and you hit your sprint key. Sometimes you get away, sometimes you don't. If you do get away, most likely, you will probably run smack-dab into another horde of mobs. Then its "Oh.....crap." Either way, 9 out of 10 times you are going to Die. Of course, you're a million miles away from town, nobody to Resurrect you. You have just wasted.... a Lot.... of time. Why? A Game Flaw.

2). You go to camp a quest/trophy/marshall quest mob. You arrive at camp, where you know these mobs exist. You wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait wait and Wait Some More. No Mobs. You leave the area, wait five minutes come back, still no mobs. This gets old, fast. Can't do the quest if the mobs don't exist, right?

B). Now, I will touch upon another flaw in the game as far as Mobs are concerned. Why is it sometimes, mobs will follow you (after aggroing/attacking) For Freaking Ever? Usually, mobs are supposed to follow X distance and then stop and give up. There have been more than once with my GF and I travelling, we get aggro. We mash our Sprint Macros.... we keep running.... after awhile, somehow, the mobs catch up. We hit our Refreshing Breeze macro and keep running. We're thinking "What the heck!?" when these mobs will NOT stop chasing! They chase, and chase and chase and chase, until we eventually Die. And no, we did Not attack the mob, we did not put a DOT spell on it, or anything.

C). Mob Enmity (aka, Hate, who the mob decides to attack in a group). Right now, it is very difficult to hunt in groups effectively because there are so few options for a Tank to use, to actually Tank. Especially on the Dragon-Side. They have but one single ability, if I remember right, the Recast Timer on it is something sky high, like 2-5 minutes. Dragons, especially the Lunus variety, should be natural tanks. How about giving them the abilities they need to get Hate and Keep It? I think Bipeds have complained about the same. Mobs are far far too unpredictable about who in a group they decide to attack, Heavily favoring the underlevelled. I understand this is for Anti-Powerlevelling purposes, but Yeesh! A level or two difference shouldn't guarantee me being the tank. Oh, but we'll get this Cleric saying "Oh, I can pull hate just fine!" Well, yeah. You have a million healing spells. Of course you can. A dragon doesn't have this, however. They have Breezes, and 1 Instant Heal. That doesn't heal very much anyways. Either fix the mobs' AI, or give us abilities that A). Are Practical (I mean, practical recast. Like, 30sec), and B). Work.

--Dhalin