Thread: Hello to all

seppe

Default Hello to all

Hello everyone... Just registered last nite for an account to give Horizons a whirl. I started a Dragon character on the Chaos shard and look forward to meeting a few people.

Default Re: Hello to all

Welcome to Istaria!

Be sure to join the Dragon and New Player Assistance chat channels. Dragons take a bit of getting used to, but they're great fun in the long run.

BTW, if you want to make a bit of coin while levellingyour craft skills, try consigning sandstone bricks, dim orbs,& bronze bars in New Trismus for 10-15 copper each. There is a high demandfor those resources since every dragon lair in Istaria uses a bunch of them for connecting passages.

Hope to see you in-game! [;)]
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

seppe

Thank you for the tips! Right now I am in the learning and tweaking controls faze it seems. I felt like I was riding a bicycle for the first time with this MMOG. :) However it does look promising for sure. I figure after tonight I should have at least some of the basics down.

Welcome to Istaria. Best group of people I've ever worked with, you'll find a great community.

Right-click a chat window.
    Select Browse Player Chat Channels.
    Select New Player Assistance.

David
    David Bowman

Thread Information