Thread: Machines in Dragon Lairs and Bipeds

Default Machines in Dragon Lairs and Bipeds

I would like to make a suggestion that the following machines in dragon lairs should be usable by both dragons and bipeds:

essence channeller,
    scholar's desk,
    gem cutting bench,
    smelter, and
    stonecutting bench.

Absolutely the crystal shaper and scaleforge should not be usable by bipeds, just as dragons can't use tanning racks, looms, or any other organic resource processing machines.

These machines in biped form are already usable by dragon crafters and dragon lairshapers. Dragon crafters even get bonuses from the beginner, journeyman, and expert versions of these machines, though I've heard that some of these machines are not offering bonuses to dragon lairshapers (I think that was a bug that's fixed on blight).

It should be noted that dragon lairs and biped plots are frequently found near each other, but sometimes plots are closer to resources than lairs, and sometimes lairs are closer to resources than the plots are. This would create a sense of equity between the races.
    Exploring is a necessary skill, and its not like death is fatal. At least, not for the gifted.

Default Re: Machines in Dragon Lairs and Bipeds

Agreed. Sounds like a bug to me....
    Explorer 80%
    Killer 46%
    Achiever 40%
    Socializer 33%

imported_kylara

I completely agree with this. I think that all your chars should be able to use the machines on your plot. Having a lair makes it so any biped chars can't utilize anything, but if you have a biped plot, almost all machines can be used by all your chars. I also agree that only the machines that are currently usable by bipeds should be usable in lairs. Would be nice to have an anvil available since the scaleforge isn't usable by bipeds, though.

If you want an anvil in a lair chamber...
    Let the devs add it to the HELIAN Smelter chamber...
    As Lunus I am not quite interested... [;)]
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonboy

If you want an anvil in a lair chamber...
    Let the devs add it to the HELIAN Smelter chamber...
    As Lunus I am not quite interested... [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-5.gif[/img]
    *shrugs* Make a new chamber for them..so you can have an anvil and scaleforge, or just the scaleforge. Agreed an anvil would be out of place in a dragon lair.
    Explorer 80%
    Killer 46%
    Achiever 40%
    Socializer 33%

I definitely agree with bipeds haveing tha ability to use appropriate dragon machines.

For an anvil, make it so that a scaleforge functions as an anvil in reverse - the same as an anvil does for us.

I prefer to play my dragon most of the time, but if my bipeds cannot use my lair(plot) it is no fun.

Thread Information