Thread: A way to spend money

Default A way to spend money

I have been playing final fantasy 10 lately and have thought of a way that people in istaria could use hard earned cash to thier advantage

A conjurer at lvl90 can imbark on a quest to final a hidden cave somewhere inthe eastern blight where an ancient being is lurking we'll say yojimbo in this case.

A conjurer only can get this summon multiclassers can but ill explain a bit mroe bout factors later on. So a ocnjurer alone no group go into the cave and complete the trials that is presented to them and at the end they fight Yojimbo once defeated they gain the summon Yojimbo ability.

When the abiltiy is used you will be unable to attack any mobs the only option avilable to you is pay or remove Yojimbo. Say for example you pay Yojimbo 5s he'll take that money then attack the mob depending on affection skill and motivation.

Motivation is dependent on the amount the player is multiclassed so a pure conjurer would have a higher advantage than a person who has 12xlvl100 classes.

If you pay Yojimbo 0c - 4s he'll use a very weak attack and affesion will go down by 1, pay him 4s - 13s he'll use a weak attack and effection will b unchanged 13 - 150s he'll use a powerful attack and affesion will increase by 1..altho pay him200 - 1g he'll use an immensilly powerful attack which will knock out any monster apart from Valkor, SoG, Reklar, Seliena, Shadow drag and others with rele high HP.

Factors for the rele powerful attack include the amount ur multiclassed..the strength of the mob so if its weak fyakki etc he wont do it so often..the amount of mobs that are coming onto the player..the more mobs the higher chance but again prevoius factors come into play..multiclassing and mob strength.

Recycle for the abiltiy is 30mins and he stays in battle for a max of 5 mins.

Just a thought though :)

safaia

Default Re: A way to spend money

Lol, I know Yojimbo too and he is fun.
    But for HZ it would be unfair to implement a new moneysink that hits only one class. A money sink should hit every class, like portal fee, consigner fee, Plot/Lair prices.

On the other hand, HZ is not a PvP game, so there is no need for a good balancing. So it maybe makes no difference if only one class gets a battle benefit from a new money sink.

I like it. Although I think theres something that would prevent completely ripping off FFX.... Oh yeah, those guys.
    Explorer 80%
    Killer 46%
    Achiever 40%
    Socializer 33%

copyrights.. unoriginal, and the fact they can't do that in hz, its just not possible right now

Thread Information