Thread: To DB and Amon and the other developers

Default To DB and Amon and the other developers

Because of things that has happened to me in the last few weeks I needed to express my feelings to all the developers but mostly to DB and Amon. I hope you do not take offence but you will always be DB to me Mr. Bowman.

December 12th was a day that scared me beyond belief. If I would have waited 20 or more minutes before calling 911 I would not be here today. I ended up having a heart that was only working 10% of its full potential. After getting a 4 way bypass and because my heart is still weak and at times goes haywire they also put an icd (fibulator) in to kick start it if it gets weird on me.

Ok now to the point of this post. I have found that my actions in the past toward DB and Amon was uncalled for. Life is to short to hold grudges and to let the past consume me to where I couldn't allow myself to just let it go and live in the present. I said a few things that I shouldn't have toward both of you and I just needed to apologize for that. I do hope Horizons makes it and has a long future. Also that you can finda way to accept this apology. If not I understand and will accept that.

Good luck in your future endeavors and may God bless,

D0ZeR a.k.a BigM

Default Re: To DB and Amon and the other developers

If you're kidding, shame on you. But if you are truly being honest I think that is a very admirable thing. You're right, life is to short to live in the past and only hold on to the grudges and things that hurt you. If you are being honest I believe that the world would be much better off with more people that think the same way you do in it.

Even though I don't know you or your history you have my hopes that you feel better and can get on with you life. May you health improve and your life be happy and long.
    Nayuaka and Nayukhuut. Freelance Helian lorekeepers of Chaos.

*checks to see if Hades is freezing over....*

and sorry to hear about your heart problems Dozer....good luck...and blessings to you..

*it's got to be freezing over....*
    Drasdil Redin
    100 Paladin
    Order Shard

No, he's not kidding and this post brings a smile to my face. Final closure for you D0ZeR I think and it's good to see you making it. :)

Here's hoping the Fates play your hand favorably and you have many MANY more years to come. (and I woulda wished that even if ya didn't come here to apologize :P)

Good Form DOZeR ... Good Form. Sorry to hear about your heart condition, I hope things work out, and get better for you.
    Master of the "Veiled Insult" .... Observe
    [veil]Your Mother was a hamster and your Father smells of elderberries[/veil]

My hats off to you! Yes life IS to short! Unfortunetly many never realize it till its to late. Although sometimes it takes a major life flash to makesome realize it, its better then never at all. Relax, smile and enjoy ever minute :)

Jayne

Sometimes, it takes a real life panic situation to make us realize what is important and what isn't important. I admire you for coming here, to attempt to make peace, that is an excellent move on your part.

I too, wish you the best and hope all works out with your real life health issues. Take real good care of yourself, there is only one of ya around!

Thanks guys, life is full of ups and downs and to learn a lesson this way is a real eye opener. Hard to accept the fact I was a real jerk for so long.

You may even see me in game soon. Once I feel a little better I will be signing up and checking the game out. Great to hear performance has gone up, I have heard nothing but great things about it the last few days. [:)]

Apology accepted.

Fair critiquing is necessary and always welcome. You are welcome to post and visit us here if you care to. I wish you nothing but the best and my thoughts are with you and those who love you. Take care of yourself.

Sincerely,

David "DB" Bowman
    David Bowman

Thank you DB it really shows the type of person you are to accept it. You are a bigger man than I ever was.

Well done, D0Zer. [B]

Best wishes for a long and happy life.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Cheers, Dozer.[B] Here's to a long and happy life. Take care!
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thank you Amon and I hope you have a great life also and bless you.

Hey D0zer,

I'm glad to see you have recovered from your heart problems. I hope all stays well and your life treats you well.

I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class, especially since I rule.

Thank you Amadan even thou I don't deserve it the way I have treated you guys.

Will see you in game soon.

life is too short for things that make you feel bad.

I firmly believe everyone deserves a 2nd chance from you Dozer to Mr David Bowman.

Take care and I hope you recover well.

I am sorry to hear this D0Zer :( I too have had the doctor put me on some medication also for heart problems. My brother in law passed away too from heart disease and I know what a scare it can be.

I am glad to hear you did recover and weren't a statistic, and you caught it in time and knew to call for help.

My wife and myself will pray for a speedy recovery for you.

(You have always asked what my handle is here.... now you know)

Justa Mirage, AKA Pokuto.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Ophelea

Be well D0zer. Take care of yourself and I hope you NEVER again have to learn things the hard way.

Thanks guys and Justa Mirage I always had a feeling that was you. Sorry to hear about brother-in-law. Also you are right it really does scare the heck out of you and really does make you think and change you're life.

Thread Information