Thread: Lair eye candy.

Darniess

Default Lair eye candy.

I would really love to see the ability to add in Lair treasure on the floor, coins, armor jewlery etc. All visual mind you but make it a buildable addon to the lair where maybe one of the resources needed would be the Dragons hoard. Add in the hoard, maybe some tricuts and a few crystals and bam you get some treasure on the floor instead of just a bare floor. Would be a nice addition and would really look good. Another idea for the resources would be to use actual coin, and treasure to build the addon. Anyone have any thoughts on this ?

Darniess
    Scions

Default Re: Lair eye candy.

that's pretty cool.. I like it
    Frons Von Frik - Order

should use that Ingenuity skill. and depending on how large the object was the more difficult the skill lvl of ingenuity required to add.
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

I agree. If something like this is added, I don't think it should require hoard. Hoard is either for sitting on, or for fueling attacks. I like the idea of the higher ingenuity skill being required for more complex decorations, but let tulga work on the confectioners first.
    Nisse 100 Helian/Nissei 100 Lunus/SShiak biped (All on Chaos)

Sounds a lot like furniture to me. Dragon furniture, to be sure, but furniture nontheless. Which is not something thatwill be available anytimesoon I'm afraid.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information