I once again feel compelled to revist an old/long term standing in game Issue. I will attempt to lay out the ideas as best as i can and with as much logical manner

1. Events need to have real tangable rewards and have a benifit for the entire player base
A. the inclusion of the outpost released some of the master resouce forms it should have released them all.
1. the overall affect to game it had no percieved benifit to most of the player base as you still need to transmute too much to build a expert shop/structure and if you dont have deep pockets or belong to a large guild its still near impossible to build one.
B. Items like mines/bridges need to have more benefit then just a resource being there
1put in a processor for the material and you will see more mines being built
2. Add a benifit to a bridge/structure being built ie unlocking or giving some tangable benefit to the player base and it will get built if it does nothing but sit there why bother?

2. All structures should have a percieved benefitplacement of the structure is paramount to its percieved benefit if you build a mine in an area that is too difficult or too underutilized to benifit the player base it simply dosent get built
a. examples plat mine in aug and plat mineon saritova island on chaos server
b. put in a smelter or some tangable rewardfor building they will get finished lacking that they probably wont.

3.Why build a town if itstoo hard to get to or get out of too many towns desperately need a close port in orout if they get one then they will be wortht he time and effort and risk spent to even bother to settle