Thread: Techs/additions I would like to see

Default Techs/additions I would like to see

1. socketable backpacks/techable backpacks
    2. socketable cargo disks/techable cargo disks
    3. socketable capes
    4. confectioners/alchemists tarbashes disk one that allows more then 10 items as these trades often have more then 10 resources to combine for a finished product
    On the dream list side of things
    1. tarbashes disk with smelter/and or anvil as exampleswith extremely limited holding ability
    2. visable capes
    3. visible to other cargo disks they were visible in beta
    4. velocity techs for dryad toons as they do not walk but actually do fly in a limited sense.
    5. height/flight techs for dryads so that they can fly better and at some higher level get limited ie timed tru flight

Additional idea
    A "table" that could be used dropped in a location to let you hold/sort resources while you cook or combine items lets say with a limited bulk but 2x the stack ability of a standard cargo disk
    Given enough time and the proper temperament anything doable in game is possible
    Confectioner first last and always

Default Re: Techs/additions I would like to see

I heartily agree with all of your suggestions save for Nos. 1 and 3 on your dream list.

1) Having a totable smelter or anvil (or both) as part of a disk configuration would encourage strip mining an entire resource field, and some of those fields barely support just 2 or 3 miners/gatherers as it is.

3) The problem with having visible cargo disks is that they will undoubtedly add to lag in the vicinity of processing centers near resource fields--like smelters, woodworking shops and the like. On busier evenings I've seen up to 8 players working the iron field in the Aughundell Mines, and I'd really hate to have to deal with the lag created by 8 floating cargo disks all clustered at the smelter there.
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Thread Information