Thread: Thinking about the past...

Default Thinking about the past...

I put this in off topic because its not really anything important, just my own rambling at 12:15 am.
    I was just scrolling through the forums when i started thinking about my very first guild in horizons. THe Legion of Ragnarok.
    Anyone remember them?
    WIth O`dinn and GLoha.....darn, cant remember the rest of em.
    it has been so long since i thought of them.
    i was such a dork back then, didnt know anything about nothing. back before the merge, me and my brother Kuyleh, remember him? he was the one that stayed awake for 3 days and made adult. he got me into the guild. guild? whats a guild? like i said, this was my first MMORPG. :}
    but then after a few months i went on vacation so to speak and was absent for about 6 months, came back and nothing. all of em, gone. :(
    i remember Odinn and Taenuarhew had snipits between them, but Taen didnt know what happened to him.
    later come to find out that the Legion was one of those guilds that everybody seemed to get mad at.
    example was odinn would always emote peeing on Taen when he was around. another was odinn crashed shadowwalker and jareiden <--- not a good speller, RoP at the peak of storms.
    i wondered why shadowwalker was very angry with me all of a sudden.
    i remember Frith and Shadowwalker in chiconis and one of our bipeds had his sword out and shadowwalker wanted him to put it away so he wouldnt accedentially stab any hatchlings.
    course that was when hatchlings seemed to flock to Frith :) heheh.
    that turned into a war as odinn was too stubborn and had to come get in the middle of it :P .
    everything was roleplayed of course.
    but anway, wish those guys were still around.
    even though they were bad at times, we still had fun as a guild.

ah well

I, Dream; of Darkness. Shadow's Incarnite. The Light in Life of Mother Night's Embrace.

Default Re: Thinking about the past...

Ahh, yes. I remember the Legion. Had an impressive plot and the players held true to Norse mythology.

Actually, Shadow and I had a great time with K'uyleh (or something like that) - making bronze bars for hoardcrafting, lazing with him as an adult . . . . His character inspired a lot of roleplaying (some of it purely related to those "3 days and made adult").

Yes, I remember O'dinn and his roleplaying. I think it went beyond roleplaying. Far. But that was long ago.

Do a search for "weapons drawn" to learn more of that time in Chiconis. It's a good read.
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

Thread Information