Thread: Steelsilk

Default Steelsilk

Heya all,

We still dont have the form for Ironsilk available, it's not logical that we have the building forms for T6 Bolts and Tapestries but no way to craft the needed spools.
    I may suggest to put a Cenotaph in Deadlands like for the other T6 resources.

Default Re: Steelsilk

Yes, there is transmutation, but I would not wish that on anyone.

To be able to transmute at max, you really have to be an enchanter. If your not a lvl 100 enchanter, then it is a mind numbing excercise in frustration. Massive amounts of high level resources must be combined in a very ineffecient manner. Kinda like what dragons go through...
    I fully agree with the thread starter. Please put in the missing t6 resources.
    As a new dawn rises over Istaria, may we all band together to meet the challenges!

Continuing Development of Horizons... SWEET!

And Weaver's cannot transmute resources.....
    We really need also a resource field for Steeelsilk, how can i build expert shops otherwise ?

Greetings,
    Knud

So nobody interested in making Steelsilk ?
    Wanted to craft some expert shops on my humble plot, without that resource
    it will not be possible for me or other players interested in building T6 shops.
    So please support my request, i believe the whole community would profit of this.
    Greetings,
    Knud

Fiko

I dunno where you live Knud sir, but you supply raw resources I'll transmute. I'll even gather all the orbs needed for it, so you just have to gather in the stone, metal, cloth, etc. Of course this deal only applies if you live in the realm of Order.

Fiko

Thanks for the offer to help, sadly i'm a Unity player.....
    Anyway, we want Steelsilk !!!
    Greetings,
    Knud

safaia

There are a few expert shops around, so obviously some people did the transmutation job.
    I agree if you state they had too much time ;)
    I agree if you say it's time to put all T6 resources and some formulas ingame.

Thread Information