Thread: Hey!

Default Hey!

How's Istaria going? Has anyone got 100 in all schools yet?

It's good to see a few of the old faces are still lurking around. I'm still playing wow and having fun doing it. I check up on these forums every month or so, but still there isn't enough to bring me back -- still seems to be many class balance issues.

For anyone on Order, do you know how my plot is going/what happened to it?
    Truth is absolution - Killswitch Engage
    Gusi: 100 lvls of ELAR deleted and crafting forte.
    Aquzon: 0/100 Draconic Crafter achieved in under 100 hours gameplay.
    Yuthakon: 31 Berserker and aspiring Constructor.
    Proud member of Strata on Order Realm

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Default Re: Hey!

Hi, gusi! I was just talking with Kepesk about Goibhnie and you last night! we just got two new projects in and you should see what they did to Genevia proper! There's a river with a bridge going right through the heart of it and plot sizes have been increased.

Dragons are lairshaping, all the high-level adventurers are gearing up for something big over by Mithril's Anvil.

Where was your plot? I can probably stop by it and check it out.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

:s? Did Goib leave too?

My plot is in Last Stand. I owned both the ones that are past the T junction on the way to the Mithril, when you go from Aug. Jeez, I hope I remembered those names correctly.

Anyways, who's still around from Strata? What about Zod and Tant and Cari and the married couple really strict on RP'ing (sorry, that's all I could remember you by :o)(and the list goes on...)?

Is tier 6 released yet? If so, any word on tier 7 (heh)?

And whaddya mean about "gearing up"? Haven't all the high lvls already gotten their leet tech'd up armor? Or do mobs actually drop armor now!?
    Truth is absolution - Killswitch Engage
    Gusi: 100 lvls of ELAR deleted and crafting forte.
    Aquzon: 0/100 Draconic Crafter achieved in under 100 hours gameplay.
    Yuthakon: 31 Berserker and aspiring Constructor.
    Proud member of Strata on Order Realm

Yup, I'm still here, Gusi, as is Carinde. [:D]
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Just the newest invasion type event, some tough mobs.

No tier 6, maybe when all the t5 forms are complete t6 can be thought of ...
    Zodias logs in a bit, Carinde is on often, as is Tantalyr.

If your account is not active, your plot is probably gone, little chance it was left intact.

Quote Originally Posted by gusi
    How's Istaria going? Has anyone got 100 in all schools yet?

It's good to see a few of the old faces are still lurking around. I'm still playing wow and having fun doing it. I check up on these forums every month or so, but still there isn't enough to bring me back -- still seems to be many class balance issues.

For anyone on Order, do you know how my plot is going/what happened to it?
    We're still here and slowly, but surely getting improvements. [:)]
    As far as I know, nope no one has 100 in everything on Order; but I could be wrong. Herman though, did finally reach 100th lvl. Scout. He is now one vicious little gnome with his "widdle bow".
    Glad to hear you're having fun and I'm still missing you & your potato patch.

Quote Originally Posted by gusi
    Did Goib leave too?

My plot is in Last Stand. I owned both the ones that are past the T junction on the way to the Mithril, when you go from Aug. Jeez, I hope I remembered those names correctly.

Anyways, who's still around from Strata? What about Zod and Tant and Cari and the married couple really strict on RP'ing (sorry, that's all I could remember you by )(and the list goes on...)?

Is tier 6 released yet? If so, any word on tier 7 (heh)?

And whaddya mean about "gearing up"? Haven't all the high lvls already gotten their leet tech'd up armor? Or do mobs actually drop armor now!?
    Unfortunately I don't know if Goib has left, so I'm no help to you there. And others have now answered you much better than I could about the members of Strata. [:$]
    Ahh! Those two plots! I wasn't sure which of the many plots you've owned were the ones you were curious about. The one closest to Kaisey's plot seems to be slowly getting built. There are now several of the buildings completed and more partly done. Most, if my memory is correct, a high lvl buildings. The southernmost plot now has a half built large tavern on it and it's the only large tavern at this time on Order.

There is some T6 resources out now like Thornwood, but not quite all of them. And cenotaphs to give you the ability to use most of the T6 resources. It was a big project this past year to build the cenotaphs (they are in a very nasty area).

With the friendly Winter Festival treants going crazy and now Kwellens starting to roam, the fighters are dusting off their best gear is what I think was meant by "gearing up". And yes, there is some weapons & armor being dropped now. Blighted equipment usually is too cursed to be of much use, but occasionally there is an item that is a great prize.

Anyhow, you are missed and we wish you'd come visit occasionally at least. [U]
    Carmo is fairly built now; the lairs are finally in; Mia's Edge now has a river system with falls, pools, & bridges; and Genevia just got a makeover.

Nellie Lovett/Ochre Tekton
    of Azure Twilight in Carmo on Order
    English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, knocks them over & goes through their pockets for loose grammar. -=Paraphased from James Nicoll=- Unicorn's Lady's Dalliance

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

I believe Kepesk said that Balkor is unofficially leading Strata at present. Be be assured, Strata guildmembers are often in WorldProjects.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Thread Information