Thread: Structure Storage

Default Structure Storage

With the eventual push/update of the confectioner school and the additional burdon of even more complex formulas with massive combines for 1 final product i would propose that the confectioner shops be given some small limited bulk/stack capacity 12 items and less then 2k bulk it would help with the massive juggling that a confectioner has to dothe same thing could be done to the alch shop(insert fav shop name here ) the idea of more complex formulas is wonderful but the logistics of juggling itemsa nightmare. shops, all of them have shelves adding a storage ability to them would be a boon to all players most RL shops do have some sort of storage ability so it would be a good thing
    Given enough time and the proper temperament anything doable in game is possible
    Confectioner first last and always

Default Re: Structure Storage

well, u could also say that for alchemists.... they also have to carry around ofthen 3 or 4 types of ressources for crafting.

But i dont think that it is too god to give crafting buildings a direct storage, not only becaus this would cost lots of new database entries....
    I think a better idea it is to allow players for some buildings (confectioner, akchemist atm) to ground there an additional cargo disk.
    So the crafters could use one disk there for item management and one disk for gathering and processing away from the structure.

Just an idea.....

Thread Information