Thread: Kumu's lair plan for the curious.

Default Re: Kumu's lair plan for the curious.

I think you made a mistake on lvl 4. You show a bunch of reverses which I think are corridors. Nice layout. I still think you are crazy to do a grand hall but at least you planned it enough so that it doesn't stop you from working on the rest of your lair.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumu Honua
    The 3 reverses at the bottom left of level 4:

The first two that are only connected to each other are incoming from level 3 above, and drop to level 5 below. At the end of the hall in level 0 is the first reverse that continues till you get to level 5. the other reverse that connects to the rest of the levels is from the grand hall so that once completed, you can enter the grand hall, drop to bottom level and enter the reverse to get directly to the machines with little travel through the lair.
    I think I get it now. Those are 3 level spirals then? If so than you've taught me something about lairs that I didn't know was possible. [:D] Do you have any of this built? Other than the 0.1% you've completed on the great hall? If so than you just went to the top of my list of lairs to take a look at.

Meant to ask you this last night but forgot.

I noticed in one of the spirals (higher up one I think)I could see the attach point to your grand hall. I was able to double click on it and see the construction for the hall. Is that some sort of strange overlap thing happening or will there actually be an entrance there? I'm guessing we won't have an answer to that until the grand hall is complete.....SO GET TO WORK! [8-|]

I actually quite liked the zig zag spirals leading down to your lower level. I was considering something like for my lair. I only wish you could stack them instead of zigging them. Or make a straight vertical chute.

Spitfyre

Default Spitfyre's Lair plans so far :)

Here we go, hope you like it

Spitty's Home

Why nothing on lvl 0 - 3?
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

Thread Information