Thread: what would you be if........

Default what would you be if........

well i'm bored at work and was just curious on what other people would be and why if we ever got the chance to multi-class.

i have no clue what i would be.i havent done much research into due to the fact that it will never happen. so i'll let someone else start off.

what class would you take up first and why

Default Re: what would you be if........

Cleric as a Helian that is what we are linked to crystal wise and also I enjoy helping and buffing others. With some mage thrown in here and there for the spell power that I wish I had now. *toothy grin*

spiritist, though i am lunus and prefer to use my claws a spell here and there to suck the life out of the enemy and heal myself for a marginal amount would be nice. as long as it didnt burn hoard like drain strike heh
    This page intentionally left blank.

Healer. I dunno....I've always liked healing people and everyone wants a healer. :)
    Nayuaka and Nayukhuut. Freelance Helian lorekeepers of Chaos.

ssylva

I would prefer the ability to gain extra skills/stats/etc to multiclassing. Why would I want to essentially be a biped with scales?

Dragon reaver. EB+gold rage, spiked scales+gold shield+rejuvenating breeze+ ethereal paroxysm- that's a recipie for fun.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

I'd have to go with Mage but Cleric would be a draw for me as well.

Blood mage because a dragon with the skills of the dark arts is some one you do not want to cross path withs.

Astrianna

I would choose Spiritist [H] I saw my hubby playing the spiritist class and it looked like alot of fun[:D]

Primal Berserk ^^

I'd hope that if they ever have dragon classes they won't be copies of biped classes.

But to answer your question -- melee. Always melee.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow_wyrm
    ...what class would you take up first and why
    My first impulse is to say "Healer" because, well, I'd like to buff up with more than just my Breeze spells.

Since I'm more of a shooter, I'd also think about some of the ranged classes, too. *wonders what a dragon-designed bow would look like*

Quote Originally Posted by Goriax
    I'd hope that if they ever have dragon classes they won't be copies of biped classes.

But to answer your question -- melee. Always melee.
    we can be happy if our "copied" abilities will get different names than the biped version

and healer is a copy too or what do you mean with copy?

Well i would pick up Druid... I Love to buff/heal others but I want also to do nice damage

Imagine the power of the nature in dragon claws... we would whipe off all bipeds on the screen

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Blood Mage.
    And I used to be one in Beta... /mourn

They just rocked. Nuff said.

Thread Information