Page 23 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your Dragon art here!

Default Re: Post your Dragon art here!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrieath View Post
    Well..it's not an Istarian dragon (not that I haven't tried to draw Kyrie..), not colored or even shaded, but it's still a dragon.
    A six legged dragon? Nice! I really like the pose. And thanks for the kind comments everyone!

Here's the wings I was working on on the same hatchling. They're modified from a set of wings meant to be attatched to human figures and retextured by me. They do look a bit more like istarian dragon wings than the ones on the original model.

Not a dragon... but it does rarrrr....

Thank you Favoran, Ashuran. ^.^; I'm glad you like it! I'll be nice and spare the explanation on the 'extra' legs though. That's one of my stranger dragons.

Oh- like the wings in that one, Ashuran. They look a little more natural to the hatchling too. -And yes, mr. werewolf there definitely looks like he rarrs. O.o; I like how the fur looks in that one; very rough and bristly.

I love your work Ashuran GET MORE BORED!

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

ooh Ash the little hatchling he's a cutie - makes me wanna go scratch under his chin...
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrieath View Post
    Well..it's not an Istarian dragon (not that I haven't tried to draw Kyrie..), not colored or even shaded, but it's still a dragon.

Line work got a bit mucked up; the scanner is ancient and I had to clean it up in Paintshop Pro, so sorry if some lines look a little odd/thick to you.

----

And now that all the images have finally loaded... O.o; That's some gorgeous rendering Ashuran; I'm with everyone else saying this: Get bored much more often. ^.^~<3 Dragon artwork isn't hard to find on the net- really nice work that happens outside a handful of artists is. Nicely done!
    Six-legged dragons FTW!

I drew a completely awesome picture of my insectoid dragon from Spore...I should get around to scanning it in...

Thanks guys... I was bored again between egg nab attempts and I went and worked on the black texture for the new wings. LOTS of raytracing on this one, I would have done depth of field too, but my computer might catch fire. Or go on strike... at the very least it would take hours and hours to render.

Ohh purdy!!! You should submit your renders as launcher pics!

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

i feel like i'm watching your hatchling grow with each successive rendering, awesome work! :-)

I need to get myself a copy of maya...

NOTE: COLORED by me.
    line art is by Scaleeth http://scaleeth.deviantart.com/
    which i have permission to color her work.

Been working on coloring this for weeks on and off and im pretty proud of it its of scaleeth the pink dragon and her mate idar the red dragon

Very nicely colored, agua! And another beautiful drawing from scaleeth, I see.
    <----clicky!

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    i feel like i'm watching your hatchling grow with each successive rendering, awesome work! :-)
    Thanks! I actually have a model for an adolescent version as well as the adult o' course. I should fit the new wings to both of them too.

And nice picture Agua I like the bright colors. And the sketch itself is very cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    Ohh purdy!!! You should submit your renders as launcher pics!
    I think I'd have to make them a bit more Istaria themed... I have some ideas if I ever get around to doing them (successfully) lol

A pic of.. ME! Its my dragon "alter ego" I guess you can call it. She looks like me.. but she's a dragon...ish. 8D

Transparency = <3333!

www.Scaleeth.DeviantArt.com :3
    ~Proud owner of~
    ~www.istaria-club.deviantart.com ~

squeee! very pretty scaleeth

Wow Scaleeth, that's really good. You need to post your art more, I like your pictures a lot.

And yay for transparent!
    <----clicky!

Awwr, thanks Agua and Favoran!

I'll be posting more art soon ^^
    ~Proud owner of~

Quote Originally Posted by Scaleth Drakescale View Post
    A pic of.. ME! Its my dragon "alter ego" I guess you can call it. She looks like me.. but she's a dragon...ish. 8D
    It looks fantastic. And yep transparency is for the win...

ITS SO CUUUTE! 8D

~Proud owner of~

Wow. Creepy. I love it!

Beautiful, Scaleth!
    Nisse 100 Helian/Nissei 100 Lunus/SShiak biped (All on Chaos)

Thread Information