Page 57 of 77 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1530

Thread: Post your Dragon art here!

Default Re: Post your Dragon art here!

I'd prefer the Cow Eaters' Clan

Delaware, USA that little state no one knows about XP

I couldn't help but make my own. :3 I didn't make LyAria because there wasn't a good shade of lavendery-blue for her. :P

I'm sure you can tell who they are. ^^
    Anariah, Callihan, Selarth, Osiron, Asandra, Azayan, and Zefani of the Order Shard
    Want a pic of your character? Click here!

Eastern dragons have manes...
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Hehe, two of my oldest characters! Yukii and Sereamha
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

"State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

I decided to make pics of my own characters now, you got me hooked guys

Thenalth's not perfect, still missing 1 layer of Frills and the neck ones are a little to long imo, but can't help it, also the horns are supposed to be curled a little more. Also in the information, i couldn't remember the name of the other dragon who helped Falkor heal Then's chest scar, sorry ^.^;

And Heres Riethali

She started out as a hatchling with Spots, but in order to better channel her energy they change to Stripes when she becomes an adult, hope that the devs allow us to change character designs soon .
    Last edited by Thenalth; April 19th, 2011 at 10:42 PM.
    Thenalth Venalueth (Order) Adult Lunus
    Kelthorath Insalik (Order) Hatchling
    Riethali Koray (Order) Hatchling

I have been horribly inspired to do a sibling portrait for Thicklesip, which will no doubt result in tears and yelling and hate, but what can you do. In the meantime, I am posting a slightly outdated-but-not-really scrapsheet to sort of force myself to actually do something nicer for people to look at, because otherwise the only public offering will be the scrapsheet, at which point I need to die of shame.

Turns out Thicklesip has siblings! (I didn't know for the longest time. My characters tend to surprise me like that.) The fact that I keep collecting information on them, sticking it somewhere, and then halfway losing my notes makes this a fun exercise in information synthesis as much as anything. I'm too lazy to store it in another private file I'll nearly lose so hey, forum post for you guys. Feel free not to read it.

(Sticking it behind a link because it's omghuge in order to make the text scribbles legible.)

By hatching order:
    -Wucklesup is the oldest. Purple hide with the same big stripes as Thickle has, only pink. Used to be the weird, quiet one who looked kind of funny when it was a hatchling; has since blossomed into the weird, quiet one that, in human terms, can't take a stroll down the street without women flinging their panties at it. The other three siblings agree on very little, but they are in accord that this is deeply, deeply unfair. Mysteriously single despite all the attention, although there's a betting pool on which admirer will work up the nerve to jump it first.

-Thicklesip is the second eldest. Holds everyone and everything is exceptionally high standards, even compared to most dragons. Age is slowly beating some perspective and sense into its skull, so maybe someday it'll stop being personally offended by everything doing it wrong. "Surprisingly" has not yet found anyone who can meet its outrageous standards in a mate, much to the despair of its parents.

-Bocklesap is third in line. Pink with purple stripes, and FAT. Bizarrely optimistic and energetic, everyone assumes the cheerful attitude is a result of being dropped a couple (dozen) times while still in the egg. Oddly the most competent of the lot by any measurement: an accomplished hunter, a decent craftsman, sports a horde to give most of his siblings pause, and already raising his first set of offspring at the age where most of its cohort are just starting to look for a mate. On second thought, maybe the fool's veneer is to stave off envy-motivated murder.

-Gecklesop, the magenta-striped, red-hide one, is a bit... well. She's the only one who bosses Wucklesup around (or tries to), will happily get into screaming matches with Thicklesip, and uses Bocklesap as her personal accomplice for nearly all the mischief she gets up to. To put it nicely, she's quite the piece of work. Somehow suckered somebody into mating her, though, so apparently she has her good points. (Thickle would probably remark that her only good points are "the ones on her head.")

And now I am going to go shame myself into taking a crack at that portrait like I wanted. *whimper*

*applauds*

I went from grinning a huge, stupid grin to laughing out loud as I read those snapshot biographies.

Every family has one nut. You have a tree... of nuts.

And yet, they each have redeeming qualities, too.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

I agree. And if you think your family doesn't have one nut, you might need to check... you're probably it.

Did a quickie version of Ash, or my interpretation of what he looks like. Though maybe the stripes should be thinner. There's always something I'll nitpick about my stuff...

Sssshhhiny!!!

I'll admit it. I'm the nut. I moved into a desert in the middle of nowhere.

This is my first forum post
    Sorry for just jumping in like this here

Yes, so this is my Dragon Shashy Cain on chaos
    I hope you like her
    Sorry if the text is not so clear on her information, I haven't figure it out how
    some of you guys fix your images so that they are so good yet xD

Text:
    Forgotten past and no memory of who or what she really is

Raised in the Deadlands by General Reklar himself since she woke up from her sleep, and it is also there her memory begins.

Her personality is all but gentle
    Loves killing things and never let her prey slip away. Playing with it before killing is a thing that she enjoys doing

Always covered in blood and chains she walks the land in Istaria trying to figure out what she will do next

Nice Art! O: Hey to anyone(and everyone), i have created an Istaria Deviant Art group, World-Of-Istaria. For arts, Screenies etc. And for players to stay in contact. [I really hope some will join so people can share their arts together and stay in contact.^^'] right now its just Me, Xlyntharis and Cy, but hopefully more will join? SO come visit if you wish to share Arts and stay in contact with friends
    here is the link-
    http://world-of-istaria.deviantart.com/
    ..at least stop by and have a look?

yay more istaria DA groups! there is also one called istaria club made by Scaleeth

http://istaria-club.deviantart.com/

Sounds like fun

sorry but the join requests seem to b closed on u'r group NeirfeirtaMiyuku. u need to open them.

Delaware, USA that little state no one knows about XP

Mock up cover page for a comic I might do... sometime... whenever I feel like it. xD Wanted to keep it simple.
    Anariah, Callihan, Selarth, Osiron, Asandra, Azayan, and Zefani of the Order Shard
    Want a pic of your character? Click here!

I. Am. Not. A. Happy. Pink. Dragoness

due to some stuff going on between my friends and me, I have been....somewhat...grumpy lately.

anyhow, decided to try doing stuff with my tablet for once!

I'm just making an effort to try to draw more... as you may notice, its a highly infrequent event to have art updates for me. Good art, bad art, whatever. Its getting drawn and put up regardless of my opinion of it, because I am my worst critic really.

Today's image is a quick sketch of Ashpath Seacaller (order).

And concepts of what he might be when he grows up...

... Before pond:

... After pond (aka: Ashpath - Algae edition):

Thread Information