Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Faces of Dragonkind

Default Faces of Dragonkind

Being new to Horizons, I hadn't even known that a hatchling's face would change as it grew into adulthood and Ancient when I started out. I decided to collect pictures of each style of dragon at differnent growths, to show how the features and horns/spikes developed. Just a fun little project. :)

Thankee to all of those who submitted pictures! ^ ^

{Helian Dragon} -------- {Order Shard} -------- {My Photo Album}

Default Re: Faces of Dragonkind

Excellent project! I wish people just creating a dragon could see this. That way they could get an inkling of what their dragon will look when it grows up.

For the ancient version of the"crown of thorns" head go check out Vladtmordt in his cave near the floating island.

Ah, thankee, I added him to the list. :)

Heeey one of those is me! Wheee!!!
    -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-
    100/100 Dragon
    Following the Path of Lunus
    Journeyman Lairshaper
    -=+=- -=+=- -=+=- -=+=-

Hehe, some other folks from our server are in there too. :)

Reshii

Adult
    Ancient

Yay, I'm helping! XD

I have NO idea why it made the Ancient head so bloody huge, I resized it a ton... So sorry about that. X.=.x

To me, some of the Ancient heads just look like oversized, dumpier versions of the adult head, such as the Round face (which is mine), and one that Reshii posted (thankee!). I think some could be resized a bit on the body, since they tend to look a little too big for their neck as an Ancient.

imported_Cry stal

Neat project, very good job! [Y]

I also sent you a Private Message Khos :)

Quote Originally Posted by Khosadan
    To me, some of the Ancient heads just look like oversized, dumpier versions of the adult head, such as the Round face (which is mine), and one that Reshii posted (thankee!). I think some could be resized a bit on the body, since they tend to look a little too big for their neck as an Ancient.
    I actually like those heads the most... They look like big mean T-Rex heads. XD EAT YOU!

~Mirsathia

Quote Originally Posted by Kumu Honua
    I like the one that is second from the bottom. Wish they had that head during release. I would have chosen that one. =)
    Ditto, I like that one alot too[:(] I want that head, or if i hadknown that the under bite head wouldhad look that cool as anancient i would have chosen that head also

Quote Originally Posted by Kumu Honua
    I like the one that is second from the bottom. Wish they had that head during release. I would have chosen that one. =)
    I'd definitely have taken that one if it was around when I had to choose. Almost makes me want to go create another dragon....almost.

I prefer that head too and I created a hatchling with it.

But he doesn't get played much. Head is great, but my ancient still has a lair to dig.

It would be nice if there were a way for us to change the appearance of our dragon, especially in a case like this where stuff has been added since our dragon was born.

Nice collection! Most helpful indeed to those folks who are new or making another hatchling.

I would love to see the Ancient face of the bottom-most dragon, since (obviously ^_^) that's the face I have to look forward to someday in the distant future... unfortunately I haven't seen one in-game and thus haven't had the chance to snapshot it. Still looking!

Keep up the good work! ^_^

hope that pic helps you ;)

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Ah, the last one I needed! :D

I nominate this thread for a sticky!

Great work there!

Quote Originally Posted by Screech
    I nominate this thread for a sticky!

Great work there!
    /agree

Very informative thread for becoming dragons and hatchies

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

How do you get those white claws, teeth, and horns? Is it a mod? Because if it is, where can I download it?

here is the link:

http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=12230

simply click on the link in the first post in the thread !

Thread Information