Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Faces of Dragonkind

*tail whacks this back to the top*

Sticky, Please!!

*Looks at the absent pictures, then looks at screech munching away* Bad Screech! *thwaps Schreech* No eatie the pickies!

Need new pictures 0.0!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Looking for a "dentist" to fix Lunarya's blue teeth

Lunarya and Akenokoru on Chaos.
    Help make Evarus grow!

Default Re: Faces of Dragonkind

Can we get this fix'd pls?

.................................................. .................................................. ....................

Sadly, I don't think it is going to be fixed. We would have to take it upon ourselves to reconstruct it, I think. Which is actually fairly easy to accomplish using the character creation screen, if I am not mistaken. Would just take a bit of time and shifing some files around to launch the character creation with the adult and ancient models. Could get a shot of all the heads with the same coloration that way. I'll see if I can figure out how to get rid of the dralk lighting in the creation screen so that a more 'natural' color can be seen.

Talking Re: Faces of Dragonkind

Is there any effort to get this going again? I would be very interested in seeing the different heads from hatchling to adult - certainly would be nice as someone looking to return.

Two things bother me about the dragon heads.
    1: All dragons seem to have a genetic disease where an open hole develops in the front of the neck as they grow older.
    2: Some dragons belly scales stop abbruptly at the same spot this slit appears.

Honestly, the problem is there is no insurance that contiguation of the coloration of the belly scales goes all they way to the end of the snout for a new dragon player. It's a seperate option, and IMO a poorly designed option. If the option is unnnoticed, the bottom of the head keeps the same color as the rest of the head instead of the belly scales. This doesn't look bad as a hatchling, but is much more noticable and very annoying as an addult or ancient. Take it from me, I have the problem.

They tooth and claw mod fixed the hole and gives us a nice "white" claws and horns.

Quote Originally Posted by CallakDW View Post
    1: All dragons seem to have a genetic disease where an open hole develops in the front of the neck as they grow older.
    Beste Medicine: Install the ORIGINAL Dragon models, they fix the hole issue. It appeared because the devs messed around with the dragon sizes.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    Beste Medicine: Install the ORIGINAL Dragon models, they fix the hole issue. It appeared because the devs messed around with the dragon sizes.

Yeah- I did this about a week ago and was really happily surprised at how much better my ancient dragon looks now! :}

Big crunchy ancient dragoness of Order

Quote Originally Posted by CallakDW View Post
    Two things bother me about the dragon heads.
    2: Some dragons belly scales stop abbruptly at the same spot this slit appears.
    I actually like there being two options for the scales, one going up all the way, the other not. Adds some subtle variety/genetic variables.
    Nisse 100 Helian/Nissei 100 Lunus/SShiak biped (All on Chaos)

Since I have recently discovered model switching... I will help rebuild this thing, should we start a new topic for it?
    Here's mine

Sorry if the ancient one doesn't show enough room :P

I might do Akenokoru too, who is a 6-horn draggy, but prolly not

Help make Evarus grow!

Um, none of the pictures are working for me. This is quite upsetting cause it sounds like a great project- one that I would love to see. {

Anyone have an idea why I can't see them? They just load as a little square with a red cross in it for me...

IF you're refering to the ones on the first page (not the 3 that Luna's put up recently) its because whoever was hosting them as taken them down from their site.

Luna is there any chance you would be kind enough to do a series of hatchling adult ancient for the other dragon head modles? *Pretty please!*
    "I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it. "Cats," he said eventually. "Cats are nice." Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

For 5 billion dollahs!!! muahaha!!

I guess I can, I'll start working on it

Help make Evarus grow!

Thread Information