Thread: Vestia's Soothing Remedy

Default Vestia's Soothing Remedy

Don't know if it's been reported but the combat messages get messed up for me when I'm using this potion and fighting. I get messages like "you hit xxx with Soothing Remedy for xxx damage". Everything appears to be working but the messages are kind of funny. I've also seen where I get a monster debuff on me and it reports that I'm using it to damage the mob too. If I'm not using the potion then everything is normal.

Default Re: Vestia's Soothing Remedy

This happens for a lot of abilities, I know illustrious stand, regrowth and others will show as damaging enemies... most active type buffs seem to set it off.

Happens on passive abilties too..like blessing of life multicast dark cyclone and it came up u hit <mob> with blessing of life for 454 damagex3

To think of it, this only happens on multiple mobs, not once do I see it when I'm attack a single mob, or using AoEs on a singular mob

Quote Originally Posted by AA0
    To think of it, this only happens on multiple mobs, not once do I see it when I'm attack a single mob, or using AoEs on a singular mob
    Nope I get it on single mob fights too. I've actually narrowed it down to gust and barrage spells only as the trigger.

Its not gust and barrage only... it maybe any AoE spell, but I've never seen it on daknor, or kwellens, or mithril golems for me.

Quote Originally Posted by AA0
    Its not gust and barrage only... it maybe any AoE spell, but I've never seen it on daknor, or kwellens, or mithril golems for me.
    I meant that gust and barrage are the trigger on single mobs. I've never had it happen when fighting a single mob except when I've cast Gust or Barrage. I could AoE them all day and it won't happen. Fighting multiple mobs any AoE seems to do the trick.

Gust and Barrage of AoEs that radiate from caster. So basically, they "hit" you before radiating out to hit anything within a certain radius of you. No matter your target you are default target for those spells.

Thread Information