Thread: Informational Webpages

Default Informational Webpages

I've added a couple of simple chart/table pages to my personal Horizons Links page. I've decided to share the info in the hopes that someone else will find them useful. They're simply copies of the 'hard copy' notes cluttering my desk.

I eschew complicated 'glitz' like popups and pulldowns, so expect retro. I'm one of those old guys who actually learned to program html by hand. These pages load fast, and actually DO kind of color-coordinate with the new forum colors. On this page, the button actually takes you to what it says it will, without loaded some 50k item database, most of which you have no interest in.

Among the rather useful tables here are: Skill listing by Craft School, a listing of the Stats which affect the various Craft Skills, a Trophy Quest listing, a Tiered Tech Resource listing, and a listing of Quartermasters and the Techs they offer, by location.

http://incolor.inetnebr.com/pilgrim/PHPP.html

Comments, corrections, and other constructive feedback is welcome.

Thanks.

Weston/Pilgrim

p.s. I hope it's okay to post this here. If not, I expect Peaches will waste no time.
    Last edited by Weston; April 3rd, 2006 at 08:44 PM.
    100 Reaver, Druid, Spiritist, Mage, 96 Healer, 98 Shaman, 67 Ranger, 40 Conjurer, 30 Monk, and 20 Scout & Cleric. Grandmaster Crafter, Chaos.

Default Re: Informational Webpages

Very nice Weston. Clear, concise and easy to read :) Are you going to post the link on the new forums too? Your colours match so well over there :)
    Guildmaster of The Alliance
    http://The-Alliance.cjb.net

Thanks for the kind words, Rhyssa. I haven't considered 'spreading the word' yet. I kinda wanted to get some initial reaction before investing in additional publicity. [;)]

Weston

100 Reaver, Druid, Spiritist, Mage, 96 Healer, 98 Shaman, 67 Ranger, 40 Conjurer, 30 Monk, and 20 Scout & Cleric. Grandmaster Crafter, Chaos.

Nice, Weston.

But already found something to correct. [:$]

Trophy Quest list:
    - Jungle Crawler Breeder Thoraxes is lvl 15-19, not 5-9
    - Forest Crawler Breeder Thoraxes is lvl 10-14, not 15-19
    - add to lvl 10-14: Large Sand Beetle Compound Eyes
    - add to level 15-19: Giant Sand Beetle Comp.E.

Leveled my storage-chars with trophies this week, so info is brandnew ... :)

I would also have something to modify. The fungus is actually tiered, but currently since it is used for nothing Theres no real reason to modify it yet.
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

Cool, thx for the updates, HAG. I'll fix those right away.

Frat... I'll keep my eye on those... but I'm not going to hold my breath. There are a LOT of things that are supposed to be....

Wes

*bump*

Have updated the pages... if you haven't seen these resources, please visit. Thanks.

Weston

Zakath

Nice work. Definitely handy to have so much information in one easy to find place. Especially for someone like me, who has only been back in game for a week after almost 2 years, and is still attempting to relearn everything she used to know and then some.

Good work. Mind if I link it to my guild forum? Like Zakath (my RL wife), I've just returned to Horizons after almost 2 years. We also know a few others that have recently returned as well. Your charts will surely come in handy.
    I never met a gnome I didn't like. For tender morsels they are!

Quote Originally Posted by Draeconis
    Good work. Mind if I link it to my guild forum? Like Zakath (my RL wife), I've just returned to Horizons after almost 2 years. We also know a few others that have recently returned as well. Your charts will surely come in handy.
    I don't mind at all. Feel free to link wherever. Thanks for the kind words.

Weston

*cheers*

Thank you for sharing your hardwork

Question

I'm updating the 'Harvestable Resources Page' to include the tiered fungi. Can anyone confirm that the following are correctly listed or not?

T1 - Istarian Fungus
    T2 - Browngill Fungus
    T3 - Roughcap Fungus
    T4 - Stonespore Fungus
    T5 - Blood Fungus
    T6 - Shadowstem Fungus

I've also added Maggot Hides as a resource.

Animal Skins may be harvested off of Gruok, Cows, Sheep and Deer?
    This correct? Any others?

Thanks.

Thread Information