Thread: stoneworking quest line on blight

Default stoneworking quest line on blight

so.. has anyone else tested this yet?
    i really don't want to seem ungrateful, but.. this is a bit of a letdown considering they told us they were putting off doing them so they could make them something other than another cookie-cutter series of quests, because up to mastery V (where it's broken) that's exactly what it is, complete with copy/paste errors (though admittedly fewer than usual).
    any other commentary?
    i'm glad to see it's on the way, don't get me wrong.. but i thought with the time it took it wouldn't be like this.

Default Re: stoneworking quest line on blight

They are being done as cookie cutter for now because we don't have the time to implement the full story versions. So we're entering them as is so you can get the skill gains.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thanks Amon! Hopefully any bugs in the series are found and fixed while it is on blight. I'll try to remember to login and test it.

Iauquai

I agree with your ideals dorrin, but I also appreciate that these quests are now being put into the game because I just recently leveled to 100 in dragon crafting and I sure did find it frustrating that when I started a new tier it would be many levels before I could make the bricks orbars that I needed to craft things that I already had skill for.

I support the decision to put in cookie-cutter quests until they can be improved on later. Functionality is more important to me now, but I do want to see the quests made unique later when there is time.

Considering that Tier 6 seems to be getting closer I certainly think we will all appreciate the chance to boost our stoneworking skills more. Here's hoping for Smelting masteries next!

Quote Originally Posted by Amon Gwareth

They are being done as cookie cutter for now because we don't have the time to implement the full story versions. So we're entering them as is so you can get the skill gains.
    I for one thank you very much! Makes me very happy.

Problem. Went onto blight found the dragon and greeted him. tells me I need more experience. I went to gerix...he gave me an attunement quest then nada. Went to NT and did some quests for the dragon craft trainer and nothing. Anyone able to get the quest started?

Nevermind. Didn't have DCRA active
    100 Adventure/Crafter following the path of Helian

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

well what went to blight Friday is now live...

...so much for testing *shrugs* I hope it works :).

There are 2 bugs.

After Completing Mastery II, instead it tries to give you the gemworking II ability. So you do not get the second mastery. You can still proceed to the third mastery if you are level 30 drca or higher.

The mastery V quest asks for Granite bricks, but the quest log only updates when you craft sandstone bricks. Make Sandstone so the quest log updates, then make granite bricks to actually turn in to the trainer.

Both of these bugs are supposed to be fixed in the next patch. Not too show stopping, since you can work around them.

For bugs 3 and 4: "For Stoneworking 6 and Stoneworking 10, speak with Heraxius when you get your bricks complete. " From Amon

Thread Information