Thread: Wedding Quest bugs?

Zina

Default Wedding Quest bugs?

Hiya. Icompleted the Wedding Quest and subquests earlier today. But there seems to be conversation bugs.

A) Whenever I go to the Three Uncles' house outside Copperton, I
    get repetitive message:
    03/27/06 14:26:48] Yatcha says, 'We're not mad at you or anything -- we understand your position...'
    [03/27/06 14:26:48] Yatcha says, 'We're not mad at you or anything -- we understand your position...'
    [03/27/06 14:26:48] Yatcha says, 'We're not mad at you or anything -- we understand your position...'
    [03/27/06 14:26:48] Yatcha says, 'We're not mad at you or anything -- we understand your position...' (non-stop till I recall each time)

And Uncle Saliash'sconversation wasn't in a popup chatbox.
    [03/27/06 13:43:46] Saliash says, 'Good then. Get this proposal back to Besoya so the wedding plans can continue forward.'

At the Wedding Grounds,flood lines from Oriskaly and Uncle Josh.

[03/27/06 14:17:13] Oriskaly shouts, 'I never read that letter! What could she say to me now that would change my mind?'
    [03/27/06 14:17:13] Oriskaly shouts, 'I never read that letter! What could she say to me now that would change my mind?'
    [03/27/06 14:17:13] Joosh says, 'What?s all this Orb of Truth business? Suddenly everybody and his grandmother wants an Orb of Truth'
    [03/27/06 14:17:13] Oriskaly used .
    [03/27/06 14:17:14] Joosh says, 'What?s all this Orb of Truth business? Suddenly everybody and his grandmother wants an Orb of Truth'
    [03/27/06 14:17:14] Joosh says, 'What?s all this Orb of Truth business? Suddenly everybody and his grandmother wants an Orb of Truth'
    [03/27/06 14:17:14] Oriskaly shouts, 'I never read that letter! What could she say to me now that would change my mind?'
    [03/27/06 14:17:14] Oriskaly shouts, 'I never read that letter! What could she say to me now that would change my mind?'

Please fix if those are errors lol. Was annoying. Thanks.

when oriskay asked for the ring I was ported....somewhere. had to make my way back to the wedding grounds to finish the quest
    Chaos Kryu-Saris
    33 Druid,40 Cleric,17 Warrior,8 Mage,64 Carpenter, 54 Mason, 54 Enchanter, 43 Fitter, 31 Weaver
    Moragon-Dragon : 63 Adv, 47 DRCA, 13 LS

Did you get a a chance to do anything? Did you give him the ring? Or did he just ask for it and suddenly you were teleported out?

The ending where you give him the ring and the wedding goes forward needs a bit of tweaking, which I know is being worked on. But the only reason right now that you should be teleported out of the wedding grounds is if you use the vial of stuff Mabrouk gave you. So it is odd that you were teleported out when you were, which is why I'm asking questions trying to figure out what might have happened.

Thanks

When he asks for the ring and I click the blue words for give him the ring or some such I'm ported. Also i rememer when i first did the quest I had a message saying, "If your going to use the vial now would be the time" but I don't get it anymore.

*done quest 4 times for her multiple toons*
    Chaos Kryu-Saris
    33 Druid,40 Cleric,17 Warrior,8 Mage,64 Carpenter, 54 Mason, 54 Enchanter, 43 Fitter, 31 Weaver
    Moragon-Dragon : 63 Adv, 47 DRCA, 13 LS

Hmm... Ok. So far I can't replicate that. When I give him the ring, I simply have to wait for the "ceremony" to complete.

Done the quest way more than 4 times and haven't had that happen, but I'll be running it again today. I'll see what happens.

I did wedding quest, was in the wedding grounds, gave Oriskaly the ring and was ported out too before the ceremony finished. I still had the vial on me. Went back into grounds but nothing else happened.

There isn't really any "ceremony" to finish. Once you give him the ring, I think there's like two lines of chat text before you're ported out. The quest journal should update to say that you go to Genevia and talk to the Uncles about your reward.

You actually shouldn't be able to get back into the wedding grounds after either using the vial or giving him the ring. That we need to fix.

I just checked my dragon hatchling, who I did the quest on, and I still have the "permission granted" icon showing.

When I went back into wedding grounds after being thrown out having given him the ring, I used the vial which disappeared. Used teleporter to go back to Genevia.

I also have a quest listed still - PSB: Uncle's Conversation - but there is no text in it.

Thread Information