Thread: Multicllassing Spiritist?

Default Multicllassing Spiritist?

Hello,

just asking myself what to do next - after RVR 100, HLR 100 and SHMN 100 (OK and Mage36 for Multicast)....
    What I need is a little more Spirit Skill as I'd really like to use some nice teched T5 Spells like Ethereal Paroxysm V[:P]
    Two schools are coming in mind - Spiritst and Bloodmage!
    Someone got experience with multiclassing one of those schools - and which Abilities will become usefull for my RVR?

Well just an example, aShaman is getting the Instand Heal ability - so my lvl 20 Shaman was getting Instand Heal X from my high lvl HLR from start up (and not the mastered Inst. Heal V which I use as RVR)!
    That's the point where I think about thingies like Area Siphon - I could try out, if the Area Siphon II from my RVR will be there (I guess so)if I restart Spiritist - but will be the Area Siphon greater II available in RVR mode when I hit the the higher Spiri lvls? Anyone tried out this one?

greetings
    Joaqim[:)]

PS: I got Fitter at lvl 100 to boost my base STR above 1000 without TP - so no Zerker lvls for me[:P]

Joaqim - Multiclassed God on Unity
    "I'm Immortal, I'm Glorious, I'm Supreme, I'm My Saviour"

Beleenda - Goddess of Melee
    "Kill 'em all, let God sort them out"

Flachette

Default Re: Multicllassing Spiritist?

I have thought about it myself if i get too bored after finishing conjurer and healer i might do bloodmage since it seems a tad more fun than spiritist altough spiritwalk would be nice to have. But then again it might be nice to do wizard (72 i think)to master accelerate or warrior (60 i think) for whirlwind

Flachette

interesting point on the higher level syphons and area syphons transferring to reaver if they do it would be pretty neat but i doubt they do

Quote Originally Posted by Flachette
    interesting point on the higher level syphons and area syphons transferring to reaver if they do it would be pretty neat but i doubt they do
    Well exactly this is my thought, as my Shaman was able to use Instand Heal X instead of Instand Heal II which were usual for a lvl 20 SHMN. But well the Shaman is also able to get Instand Heal X at lvl 94.... there is the difference to the RVR who only is able to get Area Siphon II, other then Spiritst who is getting Area Siphon V! While the other point is getting higher Spirit skill which would also work as Bloodmage, this would be a reason to go for Spiritist. The really bad point is, that I'd need to reach lvl 54 Spiritist to see, if the the Area Siphon III is taken over to my RVR.

Any progress/info/experience there Joaqim?
    Sajid,
    Lone Lizard of the Apocalypse

Champions of Honor

Felinor

I'll figure it out this week, taking spiritist to 100 anyways. I'll let you know if higher tier stuff transfers. Hope it does, but I'm not holding my breath. When I am a lvl 35 warrior I have melee flurry III, multi IV, crit V, cleave II and all that good stuff that a 35 warrior would not. However, a warrior WOULD eventually get those things by lvl 100, so reaver not getting the higher syphons before lvl 100 tells me that they will not get them from spiritist. I am mainly going spiritist for the spirit skill and focus.

Well,

at them moment it seems that the RVR will be stuck with Area Siphon II - not really shure now as it still maybe that the lvl 68 Area Siphon IIis overwriting the lvl 54 Area Siphon IIIof Spiri, but somtimes even as RVR the Area Siphon II is shown as lvl 34 Spiritist ability.

Well at the moment I'm lvl 64 Spiritist, the final result should be there at lvl 74 with the next Area Siphon....
    But well, I need the Spirit Skill anyway and I can master Area Siphon II for my other ADV schools that way for shure. And some masterable abilitys aren't that bad either^^

OK,

finally my question answered itself as I hit lvl 74 Spiritist and have Area Siphon IV in the Spiritist school, but Area Siphon II in the RVR school. Well it seems to be as I would have guessed, RVR is limited to Area Siphon II. But well main point was higher Spirit skill anyway and there are still some nice masterable Abilitys! Oh and the now mastered Area Siphon IIis quite handy if I play SHMN[:)]

Thank you Joaqim
    Sajid,
    Lone Lizard of the Apocalypse

Champions of Honor

Thread Information