Thread: %args% list? is there one?

Default %args% list? is there one?

I noticed a bug in turning in trophies to the Dragon trophy collector in Chiconis... after you hand them in, Trienna sends you a private message, telling you what the dragon should have in chat window... but she doesn't have you targeted so her %args% come across with the %arg% instead of the actual "race" you are... so my question is this...

To set up some cool macros and personalized /tells using target information %args% is there an actual list that we can read and use for being able to tell things like "Target Race, Level of target, health of target, etc"

Some exist and I would love to find an official list of what we can stick between the %<-->% for aliases
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

%R% = Rating
    %L% = Location
    %T%= Name of target

Those are the ones I know for sure. Let me get back to you on the others. But I don't think there is a health report you can generate.

Here are a few internal ones (used mainly for NPC dialogue and such)...not sure if they work for use in player chat or not. Since they're intended to be used to address a character, I'd assume you'd want to select a player (maybe an NPC) to get them to work correctly. Play with them and see what they do! ;-)

%n%
    %name%
    %nn%
    %race%
    %asch%
    %csch%
    %resp%

Quote Originally Posted by Kipeo
    Here are a few internal ones (used mainly for NPC dialogue and such)...not sure if they work for use in player chat or not. Since they're intended to be used to address a character, I'd assume you'd want to select a player (maybe an NPC) to get them to work correctly. Play with them and see what they do! ;-)

%n%
    %name%
    %nn%
    %race%
    %asch%
    %csch%
    %resp%
    Yes they do
    I recognize the asch one... that will display the ADV class you are in. (Ranger, dragon, reaver, etc)
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

I believe this is the full list. When a player types them the information for the typing player is displayed, not a different message for each person.
    %n% - first name
    %nn% - full name, including emblem
    %race% - race
    %asch% - current adventure school
    %csch% - current craft school
    %resp% - method of respect

what exactly is meant by method of respect?

Title like "Sir" f.ex.

Thread Information