Thread: Wishgiver quest

Jenna

Default Wishgiver quest

Hello all,

I met the Wishgiver in Tazoon at level 9 and could not get her quest. I was told you had to be level 10, so I went away, got busy with other things and forgot to go see her at level 10. Today I greeted her, and all I get is a wave, she doens't talk to me or offer quests.

Is there a level restriction on this quest? That is, can I still do it at Adventure level 15?

Players trying to help me on New Player chat didn't think there was a restriction, and suggestions were offered about setting New Window for chats and clearing world cache and relogging. I tried both, no change Wishgiver still won't talk to me.

Can anyone help me with this? I've been hungering for quests and would really like to be able to do this one, even if I have to drop a class or so to get under 15 if that is the problem.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sometimes when a quest-giving npc just gives me a wave, it's because I already have an open quest from them... did you check ctrl+Q to see if somehow you have an open quest from her already?

There's no upper level restriction on getting a quest from the wishgiver. However, you can only get each of the stat increases once as a reward; the other rewards you can get unlimited times.

Good luck!

Jenna

Thanks for responding awdz, no I had never gotten a quest from the Wishgiver. The first and only other time I hailed her was when I was under level 10 and couldn't get the quest for that reason.

All is well though, the Wishgiver consented to speak with me when I deleted my class quest. Why she has a conflict with a quest given to me by my trainer I'll never know, but she does.

I think it is because they are both ability quest. One probly would give you your "adventure class" Edge and she would give another ability. They do not like letting you get to ability quest at once it seems.

Thread Information