Thread: how many players on Order?

Default how many players on Order?

how many players play on your server?

whats the average playerbase logged in?

is all crowded or empty?

are the plots mainly sold? built up?

or like a desert?

Lots of plots are around, and lairs. I don't see more than 80 or so in market much.. but I don't check the numbers often.

the time of crowded spaces in horizons is over since 2 years, when you have to draw a number to kill a gold golem or later on the wolves

so lets define a crowded for Horizons: if i walk to kion consigner and meet from the arival pad till the consigner 5 other players ^^

so it seems that your server is not much more populated than our unity server?

Kion isn't "The place" on Order like it is on Unity, however I have seen 5 or 6 people in it often lately, mostly new players.
    Aug you can see about the same, 5 or 6 people, new trismus sometimes a dozen now.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Dralk seems to be a fairly big hub for dragons as well, for obvious reason of the lairshaper trainer in the north. You'll find far more activity standing in Bristugo than you will Kion. Much of the time, people are about their own tasks, hunting here, gathering this resource there. Kion remains one of the first stops of new players coming off of New Trismus.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Hi Vlisson!

Unfortunately I haven't a clue about hard numbers for our shard, but in a broad sense we have more than Blight and less than Chaos.

If you are looking for a shard with the largest population, then go to Chaos; but if land is more important, then Order; and if you want to feel somewhat like a first colonist, Blight (of course with Blight you have to be prepared for things not always to be working correctly since it is the test shard).

If you are looking for a plot for just yourself, there is a wide variety still available on Order. If it is plots for a whole guild, I suggest looking into many of the old original towns. Most of the guild communities are owned, but there maybe some available around the lake on the island Carmo is on.

New Trismus and Aughendell are the two towns where the consigners are used the most here on Order and I've seen players in New Trismus, Aughendell, and Bristugo at all hours of the day. Next most active consigners are Kion, Dalimond, and Mahagra.

In game, you'll always find people in the Marketplace chat and the New Player chat & the Dragon chat are great to find helpful people.

Carmo has all the Journeyman workshops (the Pottery workshop is an expert one), Vault, Sand, Well, a public Pawnbroker, Crystalshaper, and a Dwarven Blacksmith & Saris Adventure Center for trainers. This gives you a place to work.

I hope this information helps!

Nellie Lovett/Ochre Tekton
    of Azure Twilight in Carmo on Order
    English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, knocks them over & goes through their pockets for loose grammar. -=Paraphased from James Nicoll=- Unicorn's Lady's Dalliance

Thread Information