Thread: Saw some screens of Player Robes

Default Saw some screens of Player Robes

No idea if this is the right place or not for this, but:

The other day, I was looking over on mmorgp.com at various screen shots for various games the other day. (The purpose was to look for screen shots of Horizons that show what water looks like, since for some reason I have recently become obsessed with how bad it looks for me in game. Probably because I played Morrowind and stuff the other night when the server was taken down for a)

Anyway, in the screenshots for Horizons on MMORGP.com, I saw things I didn't expect. A ROBE! Not one of the purple robes they had on the Imperial Task Officers, but wizard wearing a robe, carrying a neat looking staff!!

And that's not all! Neat armor that I haven't seen in game!! And, and, and.... mobs that I haven't seen before!!

Needless to say, this got me to wondering, where all this stuff went? How old are the screenshots?!

Now, I play a dragon primarily, so most of these things mean little to me. (*hmph*) However, I do have a couple bi-ped 'servants' that I play as well. One of them would love a robe and neato staff like I saw. The other probably doesn't really care (he's not too bright), but I'd like him to have some of the nifty weapons and armor I saw in those screen shots.

So my question, I suppose is....where did this stuff go?!?! [:D]
    Mordoth Penumbraen
    Helian Dragon of Order
    (Retired but keeping an eye out.)
    Keir Chet k'Eilerten
    http://tinyurl.com/ZL3F

"I'm a vegetarian Dragon. I only eat Garden Gnomes."

Azuria

Default Re: Saw some screens of Player Robes

Probably from beta

Jeshimon

I recall them in beta, but I could be having a senior moment.

Hrm...

Well anyway. You know the armor and stuff that the trainers are wearing in the Tutorial?

We need that kinda stuff for players in game too. The Half Giant Warrior Trainer in the Tutorial has awesome looking armor.
    Mordoth Penumbraen
    Helian Dragon of Order
    (Retired but keeping an eye out.)
    Keir Chet k'Eilerten
    http://tinyurl.com/ZL3F

"I'm a vegetarian Dragon. I only eat Garden Gnomes."

Thread Information