Thread: Withered Aegis Report: May 2006

Smile Withered Aegis Report: May 2006

War News:

Radiant Wisps Held Hostage, Day 887. Flooge Dethkeeper, designated Jailor of Radiant Wisps, reports that the thousands of radiant wisps imprisoned in the Withered Aegis SuperMax SuperSecret Underground Prison and Bar are back under control after an aborted escape attempt. Fortunately, their tunnel to Drakul was discovered just hours before a planned mass prison break.

On a related note, reports are filtering in from various sources that a number of Gifted have turned into zombies after just an hour of harvesting shining wisps in the vain hope of collecting enough radiant essence to actually build something with it. Our Glorious Master Plan #17Z (subtitled "Transmuting Gifted into Withered Aegis") seems to be working out wonderfully.

Legislative News:

Council Debates New Immigration Law. Debate in the Withered Aegis Council turned heated yesterday over proposed new legislation designed to curb Gifted immigration into our beloved Deadlands.

"The Gifted have slipped illegally across our borders for far too long!" shouted Counselor Pally Shambler. "They're taking components rightfully belonging to Withered Aegis! They're encroaching on our idyllic Blight with outposts and lairs! Not to mention slaughtering us every chance they get!"

Counselor Niece of Gigaroth rose in contempt: "Ah yer father's diaper! We Gigaroths love toying with those pansies! Let 'em come I say!"

The new legislation would double Kwellen and Hell Hound patrols along the borders, and proposes the construction of a blighted sandstone wall along the entire perimeter of all Deadlands.

In a related report to the Council, it was noted that the previous boom in the adult dragon population of the Gifted has declined significantly since the institution of Kwellen patrols along the southern end of the Eastern Deadlands.

Entertainment News:

Chart Toppers. This week's five most popular Withered Aegis tunes:

No. 1 (for the sixth straight week): "I like big nodes and I cannot lie/Not those itty bitty nodes but the Motherlodes oh my!"
    Ogre and the Rock Haulers

No. 2: "C.C. Ghost Elf Strider"
    The Grateful Undead

No. 3: "Hide"
    Daknor and Creed

No. 4: "I Wanna Hold Your Sand"
    The Sand Beetles

No. 5: "Thriller"
    Michael Jackson (Honorary Undead)

Your faithless reporter,
    Brokeback Blightbooger
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

pretty funny hehehe
    Got Cowbell?

Bravo!
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

We gifted should turn out in mass in the deadlands to show them what kinda strength we have! GIFTED RIGHTS NOW!

By the way, wonderful paper you have here.

Isharae of The Ancients - Pet Saris Druid to Dracanaa
    Katarae - Lost dragoness of Order

Quote Originally Posted by Tantalyr
    No. 5: "Thriller"
    Michael Jackson (Honorary Undead)
    that one made me so much laugh that i fell of my chair...

wounderful report !

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

<giggle>

Brilliant! more please!
    Arietna Winterfire, Brand New ADULT!! Purple Dragon, CHAOS shard, DIVINE RETRIBUTION Guild

Ariadne Dreamweaver - ex of Unity Shard
    Tailor 67, Weaver 72, Carpenter 85,
    oh, and Spirit Disciple 57 , Paladin 34

just great as allways!:-)
    Kharuum / Caramia Unity
    Whenever an Optimist sees a ligth which isnt really there, there allways is an pesimist who blows it out.
    Giovanni Guareschi

bwahahahahahahaha!
    Chaos Kryu-Saris
    33 Druid,40 Cleric,17 Warrior,8 Mage,64 Carpenter, 54 Mason, 54 Enchanter, 43 Fitter, 31 Weaver
    Moragon-Dragon : 63 Adv, 47 DRCA, 13 LS

... the adult dragon population is diminishing...

Sarcasm at its finiest!
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Nice! But I thought "Blighted Girl" was still number one on their charts???

Jayne

Woohoooo! That is great! I wish I could have been at the great Council debates!

Thanks for leaking this news out to us. Mayhap we can find a way to assist the hostage wisps . . . .

I. Percival Dragon

Thread Information