Thread: Coming back

Raefar

Default Coming back

Im looking at coming back to the game but my problem is I dont know if my old account is still around and I cant for the life of me remeber what I used as a user name. Is there an way to look this up?

I guess it comes down to your ability to remember what email you were using at the time. If the email is no longer in use you wont be able to reset your password either since it sends it to the email you registered with.

Recently when my friends and I returned one of us couldn't remember their login after a few contacts with CS their email address was retrieved.

So if you don't remember your email maybe contact CS with what characters you had and what other details you can remember, I'm sure they will be more than happy to help out.

Raefar

Default How to contact

Do you have an e-mail address or a phone number that I can uses to get in contact with them?

Also if you know what Toon name you used and what password you used you can log in using your toon name now. It is a new feature they added.

Quote Originally Posted by Deth
    Also if you know what Toon name you used and what password you used you can log in using your toon name now. It is a new feature they added.
    It's not the "toon" name ... its the account name that provides access. Sometimes they are the same, but not always.
    Landowyn of Order
    The Steelworks
    Specializing in a little bit of everything

Ah OK Thank you for clearing that up. Yes mine are the same..... evidently as it has been so long since I set mine up I forgot you did that.

Raefar

Default Password

Ok now that my password has been reset, my only problem now is that I no long have access to the e-mail address is was sent to...... I kinda graduated from college and they gave my old e-mail address to another person....

If there is anyway to change this? I need help....
    Last edited by Raefar; May 20th, 2006 at 06:22 PM.

Raefar,
    If you no longer have access to that email address I will need you to reply to the email sent by support, with the following information. I will then send you the new password.
    1.) The full name on the Credit Card used to activate Horizons.
    2.) The last 4 digits of the Credit Card used for the account.
    3.) (optional) The email that is associated with the account.
    -Reyem
    I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strangely, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

Thread Information