Thread: Plot Planning Woes

xenia

Default Plot Planning Woes

I would love to plan more buildings on the master plot in Gerard. I have just one small problem. Instead of seeing an outline of the plot with outlines of the buildings placed, I see this rather ugly brown wavy screen.

I have submitted a ticket to support about this -- about 2-3 days after my guild won the auction. I am still waiting for a response. [:@]

A little picture to help others understand the problem I am facing:
    http://www.championsohonor.net/plotwoes.html

xenia

Default Re: Plot Planning Woes

Am I the only one experiencing this?

Flatius

I'm having the same issue.

Opened a ticket last week...no response yet.

I have a problem with my plot also since the patch. My Tier 3 House was resized to a larger size on my planning screen. Buildings also on the current planning screen are now merged. I wanted to change one of the buildings from a Journeyman Scholar Shop to a Beginner Shop, so I deleted the shop that was already in place and tryed to put in the new one. Won't let me do it, says the I am building on the Tier # Human House. So, I tryed to put the Journeyman Shop back in its place - same thing. So now I can't build on that corner.

Also the 52x52 square has shrunk in the planning screen - No longer fills the entire box. Actually shows that some of my buildings are outside the lines.

Well I have rattled on for long enough. Just venting my frustrations.

__________________________________________________ _

Hoberton

Warrior 72 / Cleric 71
    Carpenter 48 / Outfitter 33
    Blacksmith 25 / Gatherer 16
    many more

xenia

The ticket I opened regarding this is going to be 3 weeks old on Tuesday. PLEASE, Somebody look into this and get this fixed. Three weeks of not being able to build on property is way too long. [:@]

xenia

Thanks to the dev that responded to my support case. I am not sure how the problem can be missed from the screenshot given [:S]

xenia

Well, it's been another week and the hope was that today's patch would help fix this problem. It sill exists. [*-)] Maybe next week.

ArthurDent

So that's what's wrong with my planning window.
    Anyone get any answers on their tickets or hear any news on this issue at all?

xenia

Another 2 weeks have passed and I find I will be waiting at least another week for the fix to get to Order (possibly 2, depending on how fast the client that contains the fix can get tested and pass on Blight). [:@]

:o I get this with both plots and when making items... No info or preview... But I can get past this by immediatlyclosing the window, and reopening it and trying again.

You may want to try a full scan before playing... I know it sounds futile, but you never know if something is mismatched content of file wise, but the versions match...
    ~=Seikojin=~
    Horizons suggestions
    Dragon ideas
    Ill say it over and over until it is addressed...
    Take your suggestions here . Submit a help request and choose feedback from the list. They cannot ignore their inbox.

Quote Originally Posted by xenia
    I would love to plan more buildings on the master plot in Gerard. I have just one small problem. Instead of seeing an outline of the plot with outlines of the buildings placed, I see this rather ugly brown wavy screen.
    I encounter the same problem. Did a completely new installation of OS and HZ lately. So i won't try emptying the world-cache ...

xenia

Seikojin --I'm not sure you are talking about solving the problem I describe. When I open the plot planning window, instead of the outline of buildings planned I get a rather ugly brown wavy pattern. Your solution sounds like an option of what to do if there is no display of the rotating building on the construction tab of the plot dialog window.

HAG -- do you own Gerard on your server, or a different plot? If you own a different plot, you probably should submit a ticket to support, if you haven't already :) If you own Gerard, I have been told a fix was in the patch that got rolled off Blight last week. Whenever that patch gets past Blight, we can expect to see it on our servers.

:o Sorry, yeah I know I wasnt talking about your issue directly. I was just making suggestions on something I felt was simmilar in nature... Another thing to try is tweak some video settings... Do you have your windows (in game option) to 3d?
    ~=Seikojin=~
    Horizons suggestions
    Dragon ideas
    Ill say it over and over until it is addressed...
    Take your suggestions here . Submit a help request and choose feedback from the list. They cannot ignore their inbox.

xenia

/e does a little dance singing "it's fixed, it's finally fixed"

A huge thank you David and Amon for looking into this problem. I hope I wasn't too much of a bother.
    [:)][:)][:)][:)]

Thread Information