Thread: Dark World Online??

ApollosWill

Default Dark World Online??

Hi all

Just a little question about the new game in development Dark World Online.

I have noticed that DarkWorldOnline.com, no longer belong to the MMORPG. What happend? Under construction, moving (please provide a new address) or something worse (such as cancelled)?

Looking forward to see such a game, and meanwhile (a couple of years??) I have decided to check out Horizons. So hopefully I will see you all around.

A small note: This forum probably have the nicest tone and respect for each other I have ever seen. Great to see.

Moved to Off-Topic.

Good question, BTW. I was wondering the same thing.

ApollosWill

Moved!!! What rudeness....just kidding.

But I thought I was right on target under General Discussion. It does say:
    General chatter about Horizons, Tulga Games, or the community goes here.

True enough. but this is community.istaria.com... Istaria being the world where Horizons takes place.

As for the site - I'd wager it's just some DNS issue... If the game was cancelled they better make an announcement about it.

Glad you like our little corner, by the way. May I interest you in a free trial? *grins*
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

ApollosWill

Quote Originally Posted by tramsan
    Glad you like our little corner, by the way. May I interest you in a free trial? *grins*
    Am already interested. Had a bit of troubles to get it downloaded, but got there now. Need a little bit of lonetime to really start playing. Checked out the character creation part already and I was like "wow, that is a cool way, how the camera move down the corridor to a new race and theme".

If everything are on that level of quality, I know I will like it

Just an update on the website. Dark World Online is the working title for our Vampires/Werewolves/Humans PvP game. We think it is a good name and would like to take it forward, but won't be surprised if it is changed before launch. The website itself is being contested, so it is temporarily offline. We'll either move to a new website, clear this one up, or announce a name change if necessary.

This in no way delays or impacts the development of our newest game.
    David Bowman

ApollosWill

*a sigh of relief*

Thanks

Ophelea

I think a name change is in order for the DWO project, but that's IMO. The concept (vampires, werewolves, and human Hunters all fighting each other) sounds very similar to another RPG product out there, that story universe being known as World of Darkness.

Keep in mind, I am aware DWO and WOD are not the same. But that's just me. Someone else might well associate the two, especially when they see the abbreviation. DWO / WOD.

Just a suggestion, but some serious effort should be put forth to establish a clear difference between the two products, starting with the name.

Thread Information