Thread: attempting to run horizons on the ghetto rig running ME

Default attempting to run horizons on the ghetto rig running ME

my brother recently went to go live with our wonderfull father and i have taken his equally wonderfull pc. the thing has caught fire twice now it just sits on the desk with no case has to use an empty cases power botton(i cant put it into the case because it cannot be moved) and i have to keep a small room fan blowing on it at all times because all the fans are shot. i am the only one aside from my brother that can keep "the beast" runing so it gets pretty funny when my wife or sister or mother try to use it as i have to fix it atleast once an hour. on top of all this its running windows ME as i cannot upgrade it for the same reason i cant move it(it would never run again). i dont know how but he had wow running on it and when the servers come back up i'm going to try and ghetto rig it to run horizons sometimes my wife kicks me off the other computer via wifey veto so this is my only option. if he could do it so can i i'll update when/if i pull this off
    Rother Galant-Order
    If a dragon was hiding under a rock would you be the one to tell him he's not fooling anyone?

eh no go wont even go past the patch guess its just to old. having realish 3d graphics must take more to run than whatever it was wow used. oh well
    Rother Galant-Order
    If a dragon was hiding under a rock would you be the one to tell him he's not fooling anyone?

Thread Information