Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Draconity test! Go on.. you know you must!

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Default Re: Draconity test! Go on.. you know you must!

Here is the result of your Draconity Purity Test.

You answered "yes" to 63 of 100 questions, making you 37.0% draconity pure <http://www.armory.com./tests/pure.html> (63.0% draconity corrupt); that is, you are 37.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 63.0% dragon in you).

According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: Dragon trapped in a human body

Your Weirdness Factor <http://www.armory.com/tests/weirdness.html> (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 38%, based on a comparison of your test results with 97104 other submissions for this test.

The average purity for this test is 47.4%.

The first submission for this test was received May 3, 1997.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Rilramar

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfyre

Errm.. eheh. Does.. that mean Iqualify asthe nutcase with a violent mind who hallucinates? Ah.. just put me in the looney section. [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-10.gif[/img]
    :: sits in the looney section with Kaly and throws peanuts at the rest ::
    my score may be low..but what does it know [:P]

Here is the result of your Draconity Purity Test. You answered "yes" to 55 of 100 questions, making you 45.0% draconity pure (55.0% draconity corrupt); that is, you are 45.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 55.0% dragon in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: Dragon trapped in a human body
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 38%, based on a comparison of your test results with 97104 other submissions for this test.
    wee! who woulda guessed [:)]

Ruath

Here is the result of your Draconity Purity Test. You answered "yes" to 58 of 100 questions, making you 42.0% draconity pure (58.0% draconity corrupt); that is, you are 42.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 58.0% dragon in you).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 38%, based on a comparison of your test results with 97104 other submissions for this test.

So that's why I have all those wierd thoughts! [:^)]

Thanks for the link it!

You answered "yes" to 3 of 100 questions, making you 97.0% draconity pure (3.0% draconity corrupt); that is, you are 97.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 3.0% dragon in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: Still quite human
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 51%, based on a comparison of your test results with 97104 other submissions for this test.

The average purity for this test is 47.4%
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can anyone translate this to english?

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

You checked only 3 out of the 100 boxes, meaning you're quite human, only a few drops of dragon blood in you, unlike some of the rest of us who are stuck being bipeds when we should be rightfully taking flight on our own scaly wings.

As for your wierdness factor, 51% on average of all questions answered differently than you did. It could possibly mean more if you could see the numbers per question, but that gets too far into the statistics for me.

C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

I can translate it into bad english!

*shakes the human upsidedown to see if he has a dictionary in a pocket someplace*

Spirit, who really should update his signature...

you have 69.0% dragon in you
    well at least that is geting higher still hehehe
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons For You Are Crunchy And Taste Good With Ketsup
    Ssafire-lvl 100 Cleric, 100 Bloodmage, 100 Mage, 100 Druid, 90 Monk, Saris
    Safiretalon-lvl 66 dragon adventurer, lvl 32 dragon crafter, lvl 14 dragon lairshaper.
    Guild: Dark Defenders
    Horizons player since: December 21st 2003

Valcor Dark

Here is the result of your Draconity Purity Test. You answered "yes" to 99 of 100 questions, making you 1.0% draconity pure (99.0% draconity corrupt); that is, you are 1.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 99.0% dragon in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: Fanatic

DragonFire

According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: Dragon traped in a Human body.

that is true :P

Here is the result of your Draconity Purity Test. You answered "yes" to 28 of 100 questions, making you 72.0% draconity pure (28.0% draconity corrupt); that is, you are 72.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 28.0% dragon in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: May have had a dragon ancestor
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 41%, based on a comparison of your test results with 97104 other submissions for this test.

Hm.....guess I'm just not all that Dragonish.... [:S] Strange.

Though I love Asian dragons, long and ryu, which can often take human form. *huggles Haku from Spirited Away*

Here is the result of your Draconity Purity Test. You answered "yes" to 33 of 100 questions, making you 67.0% draconity pure (33.0% draconity corrupt); that is, you are 67.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 33.0% dragon in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: May have had a dragon ancestor
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 41%, based on a comparison of your test results with 97104 other submissions for this test.

Nisse 100 Helian/Nissei 100 Lunus/SShiak biped (All on Chaos)

You answered "yes" to 50 of 100 qestions, making you 50.0% dravonity pure(50.0% draconity corrupt); that is, you are 50.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 50.0% dragon in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your dragonity experience level is: Heart of a dragon
    Your Wierdness Facter (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 40%, based on a comparison of your test results with 97104 other submissions for this test.

Wow! The heart of a dragon! ::giggles:: I love it! Thank you for posting that link :D

I, Dream; of Darkness. Shadow's Incarnite. The Light in Life of Mother Night's Embrace.

Razon

You answered "yes" to 64 of 100 questions, making you 36.0% draconity pure (64.0% draconity corrupt); that is, you are 36.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 64.0% dragon in you).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 40%, based on a comparison of your test results with 97104 other submissions for this test.

Here is the result of your Draconity Purity Test. You answered "yes" to 74 of 100 questions, making you 26.0% draconity pure (74.0% draconity corrupt); that is, you are 26.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 74.0% dragon in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: Dragon minus the scales
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 43%, based on a comparison of your test results with 97104 other submissions for this test.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Hehe.. I haven't taken one of these in a while..

Here is the result of your Draconity Purity Test. You answered "yes" to 40 of 100 questions, making you 60.0% draconity pure (40.0% draconity corrupt); that is, you are 60.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 40.0% dragon in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: Heart of a dragon
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 42%, based on a comparison of your test results with 97104 other submissions for this test.

Little lower than I expected, but, eh.. I do frequently turn out as a white dragon though, in color type tests.
    Lumineux Talar

now THAT is some large type.
    Putter'er of Crafts and Near Miss-Adventurer on Chaos
    Guild Leader - Council of War
    C.O.W. : "Milking the WA Daily....fear the cow"

Here is the result of your Draconity Purity Test. You answered "yes" to 68 of 100 questions, making you 32.0% draconity pure (68.0% draconity corrupt); that is, you are 32.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 68.0% dragon in you).

Rorix

Here is the result of your Draconity Purity Test. You answered "yes" to 47 of 100 questions, making you 53.0% draconity pure (47.0% draconity corrupt); that is, you are 53.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 47.0% dragon in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: Heart of a dragon

hmmm... i didnt really like this test, for several reasons:
    some questions i simply cant answer cause of my lack of language (i.e. wth means "splut" ?)
    some questions i cant answer because i lack the requirements to answer them (i dont have children (yet), so how should i know if id hear em meep instead of cry...)
    theres 4 questions about this
    Alt.fan.dragons-thingy which i have no clue what it is ;0
    theres more but i think you get the idea...

StormSpirit

You answered "yes" to 81 of 100 questions, making you 19.0% draconity pure (81.0% draconity corrupt); that is, you are 19.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 81.0% dragon in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: Dragon minus the scales
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 40%, based on a comparison of your test results with 97104 other submissions for this test.

Explains a lot...........o.0

Thread Information