Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Draconity test! Go on.. you know you must!

Default Re: Draconity test! Go on.. you know you must!

Slow day at work...

You answered "yes" to 58 of 100 questions, making you 42.0% draconity pure; that is, you are 42.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 58.0% dragon in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: Dragon trapped in a human body
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 15%, based on a comparison of your test results with 124302 other submissions for this test.

The average purity for this test is 47.6%.
    The first submission for this test was received May 3, 1997.

And as odd as this may sound to some of you... *grins* I'm not a dragon. (Oh, sure, Zur's a dragon, and I like to think I can play one nicely...but I'm not one.)

You answered "yes" to 42 of 100 questions, making you 58.0% draconity pure; that is, you are 58.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 42.0% dragon in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: Heart of a dragon
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 18%, based on a comparison of your test results with 124302 other submissions for this test.

Answered pretty much as "me".. but I always have loved dragons..
    Bobda Bilda (Chaos) - www.hzconfectioner.org.uk
    http://www.painefreecrafts.com - what takes up most of my spare time now..

You answered "yes" to 56 of 100 questions, making you 44.0% draconity pure; that is, you are 44.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 56.0% dragon in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: Dragon trapped in a human body
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 20%, based on a comparison of your test results with 124302 other submissions for this test.

I was being honest but really I think this is wayyy too low!
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

You answered "yes" to 47 of 100 questions, making you 53.0% draconity pure; that is, you are 53.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 47.0% dragon in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: Heart of a dragon
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 18%, based on a comparison of your test results with 124302 other submissions for this test.

You answered "yes" to 16 of 100 questions, making you 84.0% draconity pure; that is, you are 84.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 16.0% dragon in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: May have had a dragon ancestor
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 35%, based on a comparison of your test results with 124302 other submissions for this test.

Pssh... It's all because I'm not a violent dragon. And I don't know anyone IRL who would allow me to qualify for 12 of those questions (how can someone call you by a dragon name if no one knows it...? o.O).

You answered "yes" to 72 of 100 questions, making you 28.0% draconity pure; that is, you are 28.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 72.0% dragon in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: Dragon minus the scales
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 13%, based on a comparison of your test results with 124302 other submissions for this test.

Noelani of Blight -100 DRA / 100 DRC / 40 DLS / 40M Hoard
    Amryth of Blight - 58 DRA / 35 DRC
    Amecha the Neglected of Blight and Order - ?/?/?/?

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Your Draconity Purity Test Results
    You answered "yes" to 77 of 100 questions, making you 23.0% draconity pure; that is, you are 23.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 77.0% dragon in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: Dragon minus the scales
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 19%, based on a comparison of your test results with 124302 other submissions for this test.

and whats really wierd is my next tatoo i have lined up is of the skin peeling off of my shoulder to reveal dragon scales underneith

"Your Draconity Purity Test Results
    You answered "yes" to 59 of 100 questions, making you 41.0% draconity pure; that is, you are 41.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 59.0% dragon in you).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 15%, based on a comparison of your test results with 124302 other submissions for this test.

"

Oh dear that's not encouraging... slipped 5% in 3 1/2 years.

Rakku

You answered "yes" to 38 of 100 questions, making you 62.0% draconity pure; that is, you are 62.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 38.0% dragon in you).
    According to the scoring guide, your draconity experience level is: May have had a dragon ancestor
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 28%, based on a comparison of your test results with 124302 other submissions for this test.

Woot!

You answered "yes" to 50 of 100 questions, making you 50.0% draconity pure; that is, you are 50.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 50.0% dragon in you).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 16%, based on a comparison of your test results with 124302 other submissions for this test.

http://www.armory.com/tests/draconity.html
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

You answered "yes" to 40 of 100 questions, making you 60.0% draconity pure; that is, you are 60.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 40.0% dragon in you).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 14%, based on a comparison of your test results with 124302 other submissions for this test.

Hmmm... Would have expected more.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

You answered "yes" to 55 of 100 questions, making you 45.0% draconity pure; that is, you are 45.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 55.0% dragon in you).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 10%, based on a comparison of your test results with 124302 other submissions for this test.

had a dragon stop outside your window and offer you a ride?
    thought of this as a normal occurance?
    Heh this actualy happened in a dream once, was really cool!
    You answered "yes" to 48 of 100 questions, making you 52.0% draconity pure; that is, you are 52.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 48.0% dragon in you).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 16%, based on a comparison of your test results with 124302 other submissions for this test.

You answered "yes" to 26 of 100 questions, making you 74.0% draconity pure; that is, you are 74.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 26.0% dragon in you).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 28%, based on a comparison of your test results with 124302 other submissions for this test.

I'm very un-draconic XD

You answered "yes" to 78 of 100 questions, making you 22.0% draconity pure; that is, you are 22.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 78.0% dragon in you).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 19%, based on a comparison of your test results with 124302 other submissions for this test.

The average purity for this test is 47.6%

Rawr!

Racia Trejan & Trica - Helians of Chaos
    Salama Lizran - Lunus of Unity --> Chaos (alive but retired)

You answered "yes" to 50 of 100 questions, making you 50.0% draconity pure; that is, you are 50.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 50.0% dragon in you).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 20%, based on a comparison of your test results with 124302 other submissions for this test.

Hmm.

You answered "yes" to 23 of 100 questions, making you 77.0% draconity pure; that is, you are 77.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 23.0% dragon in you).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 23%, based on a comparison of your test results with 124302 other submissions for this test.

You answered "yes" to 65 of 100 questions, making you 35.0% draconity pure; that is, you are 35.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 65.0% dragon in you).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 21%, based on a comparison of your test results with 124302 other submissions for this test.

i love dragons but I'm clearly not very draconic. I dislike eating meat. Plus I only have daydreams about being a jedi and that scat. You answered "yes" to 21 of 100 questions, making you 79.0% draconity pure; that is, you are 79.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 21.0% dragon in you).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 30%, based on a comparison of your test results with 124302 other submissions for this test.
    Last edited by Shen Long; September 7th, 2009 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Left something out
    Living is the only revenge we Jedi can partake in. If the Empire fails to kill us all, we win. http://baishenlong.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Shen Long View Post
    i love dragons but I'm clearly not very draconic. I dislike eating meat. Plus I only have daydreams about being a jedi and that scat. You answered "yes" to 21 of 100 questions, making you 79.0% draconity pure; that is, you are 79.0% pure in the draconity domain (you have 21.0% dragon in you).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 30%, based on a comparison of your test results with 124302 other submissions for this test.
    Having the Force would be awesome. Anyway if dragons really do fly with magical assistance ... perhaps they're just using the Force!

I've done the draconity test a number of times out of curiousity... usually every year when this thread resurfaces. I'm a flying obsessive, and most likely like dragons because they fly ... so if they couldn't, I probably wouldn't like them at all.

Some or probably most of that English sucks lol... and I'm a native english speaker. It must be late.

Rakku

Thread Information