Thread: I'm coming back

proutos

Default I'm coming back

i start this game the first week (it was overcrowded everywhere) it come online and stopped it like 3 month later. I just hope it is better than it was at the beginning, i was playing a dragon and maybe i was just a newB, but it was painfull to kill a mob 3 lvl below mine lol, i was lvl 15 if i remember well.I tried with another class and it was a lot easier so i think the dragon were underpowered.

Anyway, i am happy to give another try to this game, i hope it will be fun .

Tables have flip-flopped. Dragons can hunt a bit above their levels, other classes usually hunt at or slightly below their levels.

Lots has changed, I'd suggest starting a new hatchling and going through the tutorial island of Skalkaar and the training island of New Trismus all over again. The guides section at horizons.gamersinfo.net has two excellent guides (I wrote them so I can say they are excellent and be only slightly immodest) covering Skalkaar and New Trismus. When you are done with that, look to the Dragon Quest spreadsheet in my sig to see your options for what to do next. There are also many biped quests in Kion and Sslanis that dragons can do as well, so talk to the townsfolk.
    Exploring is a necessary skill, and its not like death is fatal. At least, not for the gifted.

proutos

thx a lots, just printed all the quest doc

Thread Information