Thread: a warm note of thanx

Default a warm note of thanx

Hello people,

this gnome has migrated to Order from Unity and I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you all for the warm welcome I received.

I'm practically feeling at home already here.

Thanx, guys, gals and those of undecided gender , you're really great
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Though I'm glad you decided to migrate to Order shard, I am still hopeful that we will somehow bring Unity into the NA support system.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Smile

Welcome Snickel to your new Home!

Moving from a beloved place is always rough, but I think you'll find lots of friendly folk to help you in your transplant.

You might not find the plot you had on Unity available, but there are many lovely plots still open and many guilds still have plots available in their Guild communities too!

The most commonly used consigners on Order are New Trismus for low level items and Aughendell for the rest. The next most used consigners are Kion, Dalimond, and Mahagra.

C'gan keeps up to date a wonderful list of various regular Empire building projects, Deth & Dorrin have also done that with Empire Dragon building projects, and I've set up a list of Taverns to be found on Order; here in these forums.

I'm usually always busy building or cooking, but holler if you need help!

Nellie Lovett/Ochre Tekton
    of Azure Twilight in Carmo on Order
    English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, knocks them over & goes through their pockets for loose grammar. -=Paraphased from James Nicoll=- Unicorn's Lady's Dalliance

Anyone dedicated enough to Horizons to give up everything he had done and owned on one shard and start all over again on another impresses me no end.

Welcome to Order, Snickle! We're all here to help ease the retreading of your path.
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Thread Information