Thread: Hello

stips

Default Hello

Hello all you istarians!

Been awhile, I read about the expansion pack coming and at the same time a friend of mine on another forum started talking about the trial for horizons that he was running through. Immediately several others started badmouthing Horizons bumpy past, etc, etc. I chimed in intent on pointing out the negative...but after I wrote my post not only was it positive recalling experiences and whatnot but I suddenly had the bug in me to play the game :P

So here I am. I believe...well anyone who does remember me would recall the Dragon named Stips, which is about the only character I ever played to any extent at all.

I have a pixey...but don't remember anything about her and if I decide to give her another whirl, I'll probably just start fresh since as I recall she was only level 10 combat anyways.

So...hello everyone, I'm back. Catch you all ingame, Order server!

welcome back!

((and remember: Dragon and New Player chat channels are your friends!))
    I am called Yuusuke...

Akiyama Yuusuke yonsei
    The Annatar, on Order

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Welcome back, Stips.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Default Re: Hello

-Stips stretched out, paws clawing at the grass underside. He spread his hatchling wings out fully, letting them flap afew times before settling back down at his scaley blue sides. Blinking several times he watched a small set of wings go flying by, grinning he ran off chasing the now panicking pint sized pixey!-

Figured I would use my original 'im back, hello' post heh so... hello and I'm back. Not sure how long... for some reason this game comes at me in urges, lasts afew weeks, and then my interest begins to wane.

But in any case, -waves-

Welcome back again Stips

welcome home, glad to see you again :-)

Thread Information