Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: June Stratics House of Commons chat

Question Last Night's Stratics HOC Chat

I was unable to attend... is there a transcript available?

tia
    Got Cowbell?

I was going to nip over and check but I can't get Stratics to load in either Safari or IE, keep getting connection issues
    Obsessed crafter of Chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by Helcat

tia
    Seems not to have been posted yet. iwas able to find one from 25. of may that was the most resent.

Ophelea

Quote Originally Posted by Helcat

tia
    When Dotcher wakes up I'll get his log.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophelea
    When Dotcher wakes up I'll get his log.

*blinks*
    Got Cowbell?

Ophelea

Default Transcript of 6/22 House of Commons

Dotcher

Default June Stratics House of Commons chat

Read it here: http://community.istaria.com/news/?id=157

Discuss it in this thread.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

interesting but nothing coming soon

thanks for the chat. but no real new news

the link at the bottom of this chat directs to http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...d.php?p=129005

i hoped to get something new to discuss, but (for me, maybe im wrong) there has nothing new been told

If we did not answer any questions you may have had, that is likely because no one asked them. We answered all that were given us during the chat. We did, however, discuss some more details about confectioner, quite a bit of new information about the current (and new) client, and our new employees.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

^^ ok thats my problem, but i wouldnt have known what questions i should have asked for. My questions are mainly about the stuff you cant answer (expansion/ancient dragon schools/school revamp/t6/lvl 101+)

small talk is important too but i like facts ^^

Thanks Dotcher
    Obsessed crafter of Chaos.

Ophelea

Quote Originally Posted by Vlisson
    ^^ ok thats my problem, but i wouldnt have known what questions i should have asked for. My questions are mainly about the stuff you cant answer (expansion/ancient dragon schools/school revamp/t6/lvl 101+)

small talk is important too but i like facts ^^
    The expansion was talked about on the last chat.

I'm not sure if there will be a July chat - there's a lot going on at the office and it will be harder to coordinate.

Perhaps by September there will be more definite answers for your subjects and we can set that as the subject.

However, based upon the questions we received people REALLY wanted to know about the client. Tech questions were the question of the evening!

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth
    If we did not answer any questions you may have had, that is likely because no one asked them. We answered all that were given us during the chat. We did, however, discuss some more details about confectioner, quite a bit of new information about the current (and new) client, and our new employees.
    I put one in that didn't get answered....I don't exactly remember what it was though since it was a question that someone passed to me from in game.

I think it was about footprint for buildings in the expansion being the same as the ones they are to replace.

It must have come in near the end... Sorry about that. I know at one point (halfway through i think) there were no pending questions for us to answer.

1. She probably didn't eat lunch

2. Yes

3. I liked V for Vendetta.

4. Might I be able to make spells with primal flash again soon?

What is preventing you now? It isn't the flame bone splinters because Nadia sells them.

There was one question about footprint size of new structures and how they would compare to footprint size of existing structures. This question got lost in the shuffle, but the answer would be WE DON'T KNOW FOR CERTAIN, but it will be likely that they will be closely followed UNLESS as we do the math for The Settlements we see that there would be player benefits to a more logical footprint size per tier. We'll let you know as we get closer to testing this content.
    David Bowman

Thread Information