Thread: 1 Character Limit?

stips

Default 1 Character Limit?

Hello, I have a dragon and want to make a biped for variety. Each time I click new character, choose order, and start it up I get a message that says my character limit is at maximum, pleased delete a character if I want to make more or add cd keys" type of message.

Help!

Hi Stips, It looks like along with the account problems they had last week they are having toon creation problems.

I would guess from other things I have heard around that the data base must be getting full and they have not worked out a way of fixing it. But that is just my thought on the problem.

stips

-sulks-

-gets distracted by the fustration of this and bounds over bumping into Deth's left foreleg-

i just went ahead and attempted to create on chaos and on blight, chaos nope. blight yep.

to bad i dont want to play over on blight heehee!

Ophelea

Quote Originally Posted by stips
    Hello, I have a dragon and want to make a biped for variety. Each time I click new character, choose order, and start it up I get a message that says my character limit is at maximum, pleased delete a character if I want to make more or add cd keys" type of message.

Help!
    stips,

Can you please PM me with your account name so we can check on your account? We're trying to look into this.

me and a friend are having the exact same issues. I have submitted a customer service ticket on this issue but have not gotten any response at all about it yet. Please, if you can, include me in any resolution discussion that arises about this issue.

Thanks!!
    http://horizons.gamersinfo.net

The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.
    Max DePree

What we anticipate seldom occurs; what we least expect generally happens.
    Benjamin Disrael

stips

pm sent, thanks!

i can make new characters on blight, but not on order/chaos.

Ophelea

Quote Originally Posted by TheHaunt
    me and a friend are having the exact same issues. I have submitted a customer service ticket on this issue but have not gotten any response at all about it yet. Please, if you can, include me in any resolution discussion that arises about this issue.

Thanks!!
    Please, send me your account login (ONLY) as well. Although (I'd cross my fingers but it would be hard to type) we should have a resolution VERY soon.

shmee51

Yeah, I'm having this problem as well... had 5 characters when I reactivated my account, deleted 3 of them just fine so now I have 2, but when I try to create another on order or chaos it tells me I already have the maximum allowable, but I can create a character on blight... though I don't have any interest in doing that. I'd really like to make another character on chaos, so is there any way to fix this?
    Last edited by shmee51; June 27th, 2006 at 10:03 PM.

Dravatar

It is my understanding that each account is entitled to 5 toons on the live shards. You may have unlimited toons on the Blight test shard.

shmee51

Quote Originally Posted by Dravatar
    It is my understanding that each account is entitled to 5 toons on the live shards. You may have unlimited toons on the Blight test shard.
    Well... yeah... but that still doesn't change the fact that I'm only being allowed 2 characters on the live realms (chaos and order, no EU shenanigans)

shmee51

Quote Originally Posted by shmee51
    Well... yeah... but that still doesn't change the fact that I'm only being allowed 2 characters on the live realms (chaos and order, no EU shenanigans)
    Ahh, any worried moderators can go ahead and ignore this now, my account R fixed! Thanks guys!

I have received very nice responses from Reyem and Ophelea, and it seems that I may be able to create a new character now... YAY!!

Congrats on your resolution, Shmee.
    Last edited by TheHaunt; June 29th, 2006 at 12:46 AM.
    http://horizons.gamersinfo.net

The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.
    Max DePree

What we anticipate seldom occurs; what we least expect generally happens.
    Benjamin Disrael

stips

i just tried logging in, problem fixed. thank you!

-runs off to make alts yea!-

Ophelea

Ok, are all accounts on this thread fixed?

Thread Information