Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Masks

Default Dragon Masks

Quote Originally Posted by David Bowman
    We have created masks for Dragons. They will be available later this week.

David
    Just thought I'd post this as it is something new to me and I haven't seen it mentioned elsewhere...refer to http://community.istaria.com/Web/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=9299#9299

Martal Bau

Default Re: Dragon Masks

I wonder if this means we will have the Halloween event we had last year in Beta. That was pretty fun [:D]

Chrysamere

Now, that's interesting...

But was it the real DB that posted that? [^o)]
    Mordoth Penumbraen
    Helian Dragon of Order
    (Retired but keeping an eye out.)
    Keir Chet k'Eilerten
    http://tinyurl.com/ZL3F

"I'm a vegetarian Dragon. I only eat Garden Gnomes."

this sounds schetchy to me [:^)]

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia
    this sounds schetchy to me [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-18.gif[/img]
    Why does is sound schetchy?
    Kalis Stormbreaker Dragon lvl 100/61

Oh Wait!! Halloween masks are supposed to be scarey right? So what's scarey to a dragon? LOOKING LIKE A BI-PED!!! Mwahahaahahaa!! [6]

Bi-Ped masks!!! [<:o)]
    Mordoth Penumbraen
    Helian Dragon of Order
    (Retired but keeping an eye out.)
    Keir Chet k'Eilerten
    http://tinyurl.com/ZL3F

"I'm a vegetarian Dragon. I only eat Garden Gnomes."

Just imagine:
    A dragon wearing a gnome mask, now that is scary[:P]
    Kannibus
    Co-GM Crimson Legion
    100 Pali\68 Dru
    63 CRP\63 Wvr\50 Enc\41 Fit\41 Msn

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis
    [img]/Web/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Blue Hasia wrote: this sounds schetchy to me [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-18.gif[/img]

Why does is sound schetchy?
    well this is the first i have heard of this and they are do for realse in a week. usaully ae tells us months in advance when we are getting somthing.

Martal Bau

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia
    well this is the first i have heard of this and they are do for realse in a week. usaully ae tells us months in advance when we are getting somthing.
    Did we know we were getting Halloween decorations months ago?? [:)]

Its stuff for the halloween event. AE never tells us event stuff months in advance.

Pluton

Quote Originally Posted by Kannibus
    Just imagine:
    A dragon wearing a gnome mask, now that is scary[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img]
    You mean an improvement! :)

Malaficeint

Yes...I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO need a halloween mask instead of say......Claw slots!!!!!(insert anything from a VERY long listof itemsactually wanted and pertaining to the game here) *shakes head* talk about your misappropiation of time and energy.

Yes...I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO need a halloween mask instead of say......Claw slots!!!!!(insert anything from a VERY long listof itemsactually wanted and pertaining to the game here) *shakes head* talk about your misappropiation of time and energy.

Your one of those "glass is half-empty" foklks aren't ya? [;)]

Just relax and enjoy it, i'm sure nothing improtnant got put on the back-burner to make way for this.
    Korsh HammerFell
    lvl 100 Chaos Warrior / 57 Cleric / 36 Mage
    lvl 18 Mason / 19 Blacksmith
    Order of the Phoenix
    Crucita in the Realm of Order

assuming this IS the real David Bowman who wrote this...

however, I think Dangit/Peaches went and got rid of all the "fake" DB/Peaches posts...at least..I thought htey did...

However however - today's halloween patch went in with all the already released decorations from blight, and no mention anywhere of Dragon masks...

Course it is only tuesday...Halloween is Sunday. Would be nice - although..considering nothing else equipped on a dragon is viewable, not exatly sure th is is something they can just "plug-in"?

Which goes back to the "fake" david bowman idea...
    ugg...

Guess we'll know by Friday :).

Quote Originally Posted by Korsh

Your one of those "glass is half-empty" foklks aren't ya? [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-5.gif[/img]

Just relax and enjoy it, i'm sure nothing improtnant got put on the back-burner to make way for this.

To himit IS important.
    Aegis BlightMaker, Gnome of the First Order

visiting times vari

Quote Originally Posted by Frith-Rae
    assuming this IS the real David Bowman who wrote this...

however, I think Dangit/Peaches went and got rid of all the "fake" DB/Peaches posts...at least..I thought htey did...

However however - today's halloween patch went in with all the already released decorations from blight, and no mention anywhere of Dragon masks...

Course it is only tuesday...Halloween is Sunday. Would be nice - although..considering nothing else equipped on a dragon is viewable, not exatly sure th is is something they can just "plug-in"?

ugg...

Guess we'll know by Friday [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img].
    Actually since that quote is from today it wouldn't be in yet. Also you can click on the profile and see that it really is David Bowmen.

Hey now dragons are wear masks? Cool I want to be BD for Halloween. [:D]
    Aegis BlightMaker, Gnome of the First Order

visiting times vari

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis
    [img]/Web/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Frith-Rae wrote: assuming this IS the real David Bowman who wrote this...

ugg...

Guess we'll know by Friday [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img].

Actually since that quote is from today it wouldn't be in yet. Also you can click on the profile and see that it really is David Bowmen.

oooh goodie then! YEA!... I won't be able to use them as I'll be movign this weekend of course, but still its nice! I can see screenies :)

Now, I hope they get around to giving the devs and mods some type of...illustration/differnt name color/something to let us know that they are...who they are :).

Got dragon masks files in patch. can't wait to try them on [:)]

Thread Information