Thread: Pre Name titles

Default Pre Name titles

What ever happened to this? Is this something that is still planed to be done? If so, or maybe till it can be more wide spread used. Might you think of doing it at least for contest winners? I know if I would ever to win a emblem I would like to be able to show off both it and my hard earned Expert Dragoncrafter Emblem. I would think it would not be to hard to use the code for current emblems and move the tag from the back of the name to the front.

If it is something that has to wait I would hope you would think of moving all contest emblems to be usable as a pre name or even usable as a pre or post name tag and it changes slightly depending on if it is front or back of the name.

For contest emblems your really in deep water. it was hard enough for me to get my prize money for winning the spirit of istaria contest. it took me about 3 months of reminders for them to final get me my prize which final appeared in my invotory as a money pouch bag one day. but since they didn't tell me it finally got placed i thought it was a slandered money bag andit got lost amongst my hundreds i have and I think i gave it away by accident with out even knowing I had it on me

Default Your lucky you got yours

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia
    For contest emblems your really in deep water. it was hard enough for me to get my prize money for winning the spirit of istaria contest. it took me about 3 months of reminders for them to final get me my prize which final appeared in my invotory as a money pouch bag one day. but since they didn't tell me it finally got placed i thought it was a slandered money bag andit got lost amongst my hundreds i have and I think i gave it away by accident with out even knowing I had it on me

One of my guildmates won and never got her money. ;(

Thread Information